1st grow in my Grobo

Yeah, I left the leaves on there to retain a little moisture for the slow dry as the RH in the grobo is sitting around 51%. Once the stems start to crack when bent is usually when I move them to the jars for curing. They’re starting to smell pretty good already! :blush:

4 Likes

Me too. I listen for that snap sound. Ready to clean up and jar it…

3 Likes

Look at all the tricombs light up from the flash… Nice picture bro… Good Work :+1:

4 Likes

So beautiful… Good Job again bro.

4 Likes

Thanks, Man. I love this hobby :100:

7 Likes

Nice :sunglasses:congratulations. It is a cool hobby. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Keep us posted on your trim weight and final weight, when is your drying set to be done, next 3-4 days? I am really looking forward to hearing what you ended up with!

4 Likes

I will provide the weights soon. I thought it’d be ready this weekend to trim, but the stems are still bendy, so a few more days.:crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Btw, when I am replying to someone’s comment, it fails to tag the person once posting. Seems like maybe a bug.

3 Likes

working as intended. It will notify them. If you want to ensure they are tagged add the @ and there name :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is it because I am the author of the thread? Their icon doesn’t show up in the reply to: when I reply.

1 Like

You might have something set on your browser then. I see your icon as shown here.

3 Likes

I see the person there, but they disappear after I post it.

4 Likes

The person’s icon doesn’t show if you are the immediate following post. Only shows if someone else has posted in between.

6 Likes

Just tap the plus sign

3 Likes

Hello Lovely Growers!

Here is my final yield from my first grow! Here is Kosher Kush (Indica) coming in at 1.7 oz trimmed. I did have to dispose of some due to a little bud rot, but most was ok!

Not bad for a 1st grobo grow. Now onto transplanting Chocolope :smirk: :sunglasses: 😶‍🌫

8 Likes

Great, nice! I am in my first flush and will dry by this weekend. I am not expecting much as I messed mine up pretty good :grinning: but if I get an ounce or even close to that I will be OK. There are some things I see I know I have to just toss once I start cutting it up.

Now I know a few things to not do for the next one.

3 Likes

nice work :green_thumb:

3 Likes

Awesome :sunglasses: that’s a great turnout :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thank you, guys, for the feedback. I think the thing I will do differently next time is trim a lot more of the leaves after harvest. I wanted to slow the drying process, but given that San Diego can be humid, I think the leaves should be stripped to prevent mold/rot. I had to throw away about 2 grams or so due to this, but thank the weed gods as most of it was fine!

5 Likes