Grobo Start

I love the lights - looks like Vegas :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hi,

I’m new to this so forgive me if this a silly question, before I buy, @Rich what’s the difference between the 3500k&r to the 3500k&r&b??

I’m also trying to get a Grobo start here in the UK, but not having much luck, anyone got one here before?

Thanks
Jay

5 Likes

Looking nice, what’s difference between the 3500k&r and the 3500k&r&b light strips please??

Use the link above :point_up_2: and it will breakdown the difference of their available spectrums.

2 Likes

Thanks for replying :wink:

I did use the link before asking the question yesterday, I’m thrown as they both say full or perfect spectrum.
I assumed that as the one says 3500k&r and one says 3500k&r&b there must be something extra in the one with the extra letters, I couldn’t really make sense of it so thought best to ask before I just blindly buy something.

I am brand new to growing, we all had to start somewhere so my apologies if it’s a stupid question

1 Like

It’s just easier to direct you to the link as it’s the manufacturer breaking down the lights specifications vs my personal perspective.

That way you gain your own perspective on the product and you can identify whether or not it’s the right choice for your growing adventures.

2 Likes

Cool! Thanks for your help :wink:

1 Like

5 Likes

Them branches look :eyes: solid :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Gracias! I’m ready for the :axe: in the coming days!

3 Likes

Duuuude she’s gorgeous

3 Likes

Appreciate the words :pray:t3:

How did your harvest go? I’m looking forward to seeing your final report!

3 Likes

Gonna add this to my thread but here she is!

!

4 Likes

Looking forward to your smoke :dash: report!

How long do you plan to cure?

3 Likes

@Rich Best Mod to date I seen in a Grobo… Love it

4 Likes

I appreciate it! I like to keep things as simple as possible and found this to be the most effective way to get my plant to respond without interruption.

3 Likes

:axe: Timber!!!

11 Likes

Nice size buds look great

5 Likes

@Rich,

• From: ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• To: (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :blossom:

• To: ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes