Should Leave to flush

Hi all,

Currently on day 52 of flowering which I’ve extended a few times. I’ve watched the Youtube guide on getting ready to flush the plant for harvest. I’m just concerned the the buds are really small at this stage. Would welcome any opinions on if I should extend it some more or just go to flush which is due in 8 days. Thanks

5 Likes

Shes ready for flush
Buds only get big in first half of flower. Likely not enough light to fatten em up

4 Likes

Thank you. So should I flush now or leave it to automatically change in 8 days?

3 Likes

Flush now shes ready

3 Likes

Great thank you, appreciate the advice.

3 Likes

Agree with @Todd.grobo …already quite a bit of amber there so those buds are not getting any bigger…just older…flush & harvest. It sucks when a plant does not produce as much yield as we would like but use some retrospective thinking to evaluate your grow and make the next one better.

It might be good for AG to start a “Epic Fails” section so we can all learn more from each other. Not saying your plant is a “Fail” but I am certain it is not what you had envisioned harvesting. Been there…done that.

6 Likes

Everyone says it much better than myself! Good one @DeeDub agreed.

6 Likes

Not enough light hitting those buds. The grows that I see with the biggest buds always have their fan leaves at the end almost completely gone giving the buds lots of light exposure. I’m learning that once you have the height you like to trim the hell out of the fan leaves. I left to many on my most recent and the buds are decent but not what they could be. The Grobo light is a nice spectrum but wish it would kick up a notch in flower. Like my tent, I keep my light at 75-80% until flower, then I crank it.

5 Likes

I’m gutted but will learn from my mistakes on the next grow. Will I still be able to smoke those tiny little buds? :cry:

3 Likes

Need a few pictures of the buds, more from the side so to see the width.

1 Like

Yes once dried you should have some to smoke. Its not all wasted.

2 Likes

You can always use little buds for canna butter, canna oil, etc

3 Likes

I think I’m in the same boat. 20 days left in flower. Hopefully she’ll fatten up a little but I’m reluctantly hopeful

2 Likes

I feel your pain. Can I ask if it’s your first grow?

2 Likes

It is. I learned a lot about how to use this box. I’ve got my next grow starting in the START right now. I’m eager to start again

1 Like

My plant got way too big as well

This pic is from like a week ago. She’s up to the light now. I keep trying to tie her down but she won’t stop stretching.

2 Likes