New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

What do use think :thinking: :thought_balloon: the 2 GG4 look :eyes: different but there from the same company actually the white widow look :eyes: like the first GG4 then the sour Haze royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: :+1:t2::dash::seedling: @Todd.grobo

5 Likes

Stacking well bud. A few more weeks

4 Likes

How much more u have same as me
Or do urs end a lil sooner I have my sour an white widow at 10 to 12 weeks an the rest are 8 to 10 I want a lil more couch :couch_and_lamp: lock :closed_lock_with_key: this time around this time :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Maybe 2 or less for blueberries and 3 for GG, i looked today and lots of cloudy starting

2 Likes

I’ll just stay posted with urs getting so excited :laughing: this will be my 3rd 4th successful grows :seedling:coming up an has gotten better each an every time :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

This is my current situation look :eyes: a whole lot better still not we’re I want it tho want it like urs so I’ll go get my test lil later today was going to do it yesterday but we had so much rain :cloud_with_rain: I said hell with I’ll go tomorrow :+1:t2::dash::swimming_woman:

2 Likes

This is a chlorine pool correct?

Do you have test strips just for a fast check on level?

1 Like

Yes I have 5 hockey :ice_hockey: pucks chlorine pills :pill: in a floater swimming :swimming_man: around the pool :swimming_woman: test strips what’s that that sounds better than me running :running_man: back an forth to get water :droplet: tested :+1:t2::dash::swimming_woman:

1 Like

Can u see it it’s the blue thing in the water :droplet:

1 Like

I didn’t use test strip’s to adjust my pool… Only as a quick test to see if I’m in the ball park range.

1 Like

you may need more chlorine but until we have a test not sure

1 Like

Oh ok :ok_hand:t3: an do they sell that at the pool :swimming_woman: stores :department_store: or order off amazon :+1:t2::seedling::dash:

1 Like

K I’ll hold off then till I get them readings :open_book: for u :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

I would be shocked if the pool stores don’t sell them… But yes amazon sells also

https://www.amazon.com/Aqua-Chek-Yellow-Strips-Chlorine/dp/B003TQM9XS/ref=zg_bs_1272976011_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=P2JDFGZKZ853N2YRFYNG

2 Likes

Store is better to buy than amazon… You want to confirm they are not expired

1 Like

Perfect :ok_hand:t3: so when I go get my reading :open_book: I’ll see if they have it if not I’ll just order them thanks :pray:t3: like always bro love :heart: u assistance when ever I’m in a jam :+1:t2::dash::swimming_man::seedling:

2 Likes

Do they carry daters on them :+1:t2::dash::swimming_woman:

1 Like

Yes there is a expire date on them…

1 Like

Ok :ok_hand:t3: got u bro On my way! Now to do this stuff :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Man every time we talk u impress me more an more u was right on the money :yen: with the chlorine here are the results to my water :droplet: test my dum self totally for got the strips witch is fine cause I’m ordering right now off amazon my buddy completely threw me off with this shock I had last year had my water :droplet: Crystal clear like urs but hopefully these results should do the trick till it gets here :+1:t2::dash::swimming_man::seedling:

3 Likes