Question please

Tell me what to do, I started this plant in the grobo start and topped her and did some LST so should I cut my losses or continue to let her grow?

Keep in mind I just transferred her yesterday.

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t put any more time into her. If, after 47 days, that’s the height she’s flowering at, it wasn’t worth the effort. If it weren’t for the bud sites I’d say go back several stages, but she’s as grown out as she’s going to get.

Again, my personal opinion is she’s not salvageable. Someone else may know something I don’t.

2 Likes

Yeah! I think I’m gonna have to let her go. Trying to wait for my gen 2 to arrive and it took longer than I expected. Oh well back to the drawing broad.

- - - [2021-11.11]:

@Loco316,

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Thanks for the feed back I might just wait and see what happens.

2 Likes

I would wait. A little smallish and like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree :rofl:, you can see its trying, give it the extra couple weeks and see what you get. Sure will not get huge, few nice buds, already starting. Unless you really don’t have time, and just want to end it and start quicker.

1 Like