The New Grobo Start

Follow this topic as I discover the new “Grobo Start” seedling starter made for grobo premium & solid…
I will be posting as I use this product for the first time.
Coming soon…

16 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

Wonder why they made it to start 3 seeds but u can only plant 1 in the grobo

7 Likes

@Bplatinum9 Can you please do me a solid when you get it? I’m curious to see how the new peat baskets fit into the current Grobo lid. I know it requires a new lid, but if my net pots will fit I’ll probably order a Start.

4 Likes

I plan to do some micro greens or kale in mine when not in use for seedling starter. They did mention this was possible.

8 Likes

Ok sure, I did however just order the new lid but I can definitely shoot you some pics and info on the existing lid with the new pods and baskets.

4 Likes

Wonderful news!
I wouldn’t mind doing some mint, peppermint, sage or cilantro.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I’d love to see that too! Thank you!

3 Likes

Just waiting on the delivery!

3 Likes

Hey @Bplatinum9,

Yours will ship from the office tomorrow, so you will have it soon! Looking forward to hearing what you think of it, just finishing up an unboxing video now. :wink:

Cheers,
Stephen

11 Likes
2 Likes

Ok let’s get it started!!!

16 Likes

This is my last week of flush then five days of dry before I can answer your question of how the net pots fit into the existing grobo lid.
I have noticed that the new lid has a groove for the handle on the net pots, along with its much bigger hole.

7 Likes

@Bplatinum9 Thanks for doing this! Very nice pictures!

I’m guessing you were sent the new lid as an extra and that it does NOT come included with the Grobo Start?

4 Likes

Thank you!
Correct! I purchased the lid separately.

6 Likes

Like you little set up

4 Likes

Thank you! :eyes::seedling: I appreciate you!

3 Likes

Update:
Never have I ever had a seed sprout so fast!
Less than two days and she is coming up for life, still has to tackle her seed hat but she’s here.
Ive been tempted to wet the seed hat because it feels really dry but I want to give the grobo start a chance to do its job first!

13 Likes

Cool :sunglasses: how many grobo u have

3 Likes