Tent and chemicals for additional plants

Can anyone recommend a tent and chemicals for additional plants? I love my grobo but cant justify buying another. I want to start plants in my grobo start and be able to finish the other two in a hydro bucket or something. I have yet to get a tent any recommendations. Why do i need a tent does it improve yield? Any recommendations would rock!

1 Like

@blue045,

• (Shared Some Topics For You To Follow):

• (#SomeReads :open_book: & :video_camera:):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

8 Likes

I am a huge fan of the Gorilla Tent, zipper all the way around for easy trimming. There are so many different nutrient companies, I use General Hydroponics and have been happy with their line up.

6 Likes

I’m with you on Gorilla tents, wouldnt have it any other way! :eyes::seedling:

6 Likes

I like my vivosun, but don’t own a gorilla so i can’t compare. I use general hydro nutes as well but will be giving humbolts secret a chance on my next grow. I like the general hydro nova series as it’s one bottle for grow, one bottle for bloom.

4 Likes

I like my vivosun :tent: too as they had different sizes that fit well for me as I needed something narrow…next tent will be a gorilla with the tent height extension add on as I like that option to be able to increase the height :straight_ruler: , if needed…i’ve been using the general hydroponic flora-series and like it…started with the 3 part system and currently using their 6 part system…easy to use…i’ve been loving my tent grow experience too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Heres what I have … unsure if i can get a tent to fit

1 Like

ok awesome i got a 3x3 gorilla we will see

1 Like

Well you definitely don’t want what looks like a water heater inside a tent :rofl:

1 Like

im hoping to get it moved out next to the growbo … in VA its legal on Thursday!!