Grow Tent Automation Project

The hub allows you to install a cleaner set up it replaces the RJ12 Daisy chain set up (splitters no longer needed)

3 Likes

@Bplatinum9 sorry I missed your post didn’t see you already replied. Didn’t mean to repost the same thing

2 Likes

Yes the app store data / Graphs etc… I have a idea for you… Download the app there is a demo option in to for you to review the functions…

One thing I wish it had was a way to have different offset valves for different modules (not sure if the pro can do this)… It’s not a deal breaker just would be nice… Multi zone support would be nice of course…

Overall its a great controller very powerful

3 Likes

Great idea. I’ll definitely do that, I can get a better feel for how it’s software works and it’s limits.

3 Likes

Just a Fyi it supports more modules than the demo will show but you will get the idea

3 Likes

I got some work done on the project today, just figured I would share the progress if anyone is interested and I would love to hear any feedback from you as well!

8 Likes

Lookin good!

5 Likes

Looks good so far!!!

2 Likes

Great source here for Grow Automation project.

5 Likes

Are you thinking about going the Raspberry Pi route? I also need a moister meter setup with RPi it was posted somewhere on these forums I just don’t remember the members name that posted it.

Do a search here you will see members setting this up for camera’s plus controls

1 Like

Yes, then I will do the Home assistant interface…

You would use these… Pretty simple setup.

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Adafruit/4026?qs=0lSvoLzn4L%2Fz8Ax03ybPVA%3D%3D&mgh=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiA1KiBBhCcARIsAPWqoSpkSNvHflvi2SoherJCfBOsG6Mc6XiY78CRbzElvm11k_D68jKQz28aAi1zEALw_wcB

4 Likes

I’m excited to see what you do with it!!

2 Likes

Simple? You had me at hello!!!

1 Like

Making a little progress today with some deliveries…

9 Likes

Setup is Nice and clean :+1:

Question first picture is that a garage pale setup for a nute reservoir?

2 Likes

It came with the Autopot Kit, it basically is but its very rigid and the lid is solid and covers better than any garbage can lid.

3 Likes

That answers all my questions! Congratulations you will be growing soon

3 Likes

Finally got some deliveries and some time to work on this project.
Here are some of the plant sensors and simple power controls I will be using. Also some pictures of the interface I am working on for the automation part… I put in some early screen shots of the phone and web interface. Live grow cam as well…

7 Likes

I’m working on a similar project myself. Definitely a small challenge.

5 Likes

Nice! Look forward to seeing it…

4 Likes