Everything Flora Flex

Got u :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I get Co2 bags. Some are 6mo and 12 mo. Anyways my bags are still good for a while. Underground has is own natural Co2 already there. It’s not hard to make it apart of your grow

You can’t hurt your grow… Just makes it grow faster… Do everything faster… But putting one in a Growbo IDK

5 Likes

Agreed I understand I just want to learn everything I need to know before attempting it really don’t want to get something before I fully understand it thanks tho :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

TrolMaster has released the newest version of the Hydro-X Pro (HCS-2) firmware that has addressed previously reported problems as well as to add some great new features including:

1. Add a VFD control module for the speed control of AC motor (industrial fans ect.);.

2. Add a “Spray Mode” for lowing power or speed of certain devices automatically.

3. Improve internet connection.

4. Other small bugs fixing and general improvements.

Please make sure your unit is connected to the internet in order to be able to complete an update using our cloud server.

Warning:

This update doesn’t require a factory reset after update. However, recommend follow the below steps to save your setting before update and restore your setting if you need to reset your system after update.

1. You will first want to save your current settings on a USB driver that is 32gb or less

2. Insert the USB driver into the controller USB slot on the lower left corner.

3. Go to the system tab on the upper right corner of the HCS-2.

4. Select Import / Export.

5. Select Export all Settings.

6. Select the path to save the file to the USB card, then name the file.

7. Select Export… controller shows “Export Settings Complete”. Your settings are now backed up on the USB drive.

8. Go back to the Settings page then select System Reset - Firmware Update - Select the “cloud” update

9. When the unit completes installing the update, the unit will restart

10. Once the unit restarts, select the Setting page, then select System Reset- Factory Reset and complete the factory reset.

11. When the unit completes the factory reset, the unit will restart.

12. Once the unit restarts, select the Settings page, then select Import / Export.

13. Select Import all settings. Next you will find and select the backup filename you saved earlier.

14. Select Open and then Select Import. Your settings will be restored, and your controller is ready to function.

Regards

TrolMaster Support Team

TrolMaster Agro Instruments Co., Ltd.www.trolmaster.comTel: +1(877)-420-9876 1112 Eagleridge Blvd Pueblo, CO 81008

3 Likes

Great :+1:t2: info :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

So I’m trying to move forward but its a slow process!
Took down the 2 x 4 tent this week and put up my 4 x 8 tent but I’m stuck on medium decisions, sick of all the work of hydro but its hard to find LOS in my area, I think I’m going to have to make my own super soil, if I can find what I need locally.
This is what I have so far…

10 Likes

PIMP.
QUEEN B
nice setup.

5 Likes

The coco mix im using for los is awesome and has so far been exceptionally easy

1 Like

My problem is shipping costing more than the medium. :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

What products are you looking at? Gaia green available near you? Perlite, coco and worm shit are everywhere inc amazon. I use incredigrow and they might ship cheaper

2 Likes

I can get amendments true but having trouble with soil.
I looked at fox farm, KBS, roots, gai green, etc… shipping is ridiculous! I gotta find a local plug soon! I’m in Michigan :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Why use soil if los? Make your own way better. Coco, perlite, worm castings, gaia green 284 444 that’s it. Dont need anything else. 2 bags of coco and worm castings and 1 of everything else is 6 full plants

3 Likes

Can’t find gai green near me! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

That is a really nice :+1:t2: tent :tent: u have there :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Thats unfortunate
You could still use everything else if there are any other slow release nutrient bundles
Doesnt the green sunshine company who your lights from sell slow release nutes.

2 Likes

Thanks choppo! I appreciate that! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

That glass top desk is swell, heirloom furniture or bought special for this… glass top…

2 Likes

I keep running into the same problem with shipping but I will cone up with something soon, gonna head out this weekend to the local hydro stores and see whats available on a regular. :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Look :eyes: like me an u are trying to do the same thing exactly what I’m trying to switch over to one :point_up:t4: I harvest what I got going on now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

So what’s exactly is the problem for u to get this stuff off amazon or something like that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like