Everything Flora Flex

Nickel and chlorine are not essential and can kill your mykos and bennies… floraflex is designed to not need cal/mag but certain plants love calmag and will eat it all … like I said I ran without calmag and I was fine … but like my wedding cake is a calmag whore who always needed more and more …

I WOULD NOT USE BIG BUD or overdrive with these nutes … they are designed to be a bud booster already …

When you follow the feed charts you will notice it makes you change the ratios to basically be a bud booster on its own … so big bud and all those bloom boosters are not needed at all just follow the ratio changes and they will take care of it

3 Likes

Ok so the…
Flora flex nuts,
Hydroguard
Calmag
Or
Flora flex nutes
Calmag
Orca
Recharge

2 Likes

Yea that works … calmag is always good to have on deck anyway … but run the floraflex nutes without it first and see if your plants need the extra

2 Likes

I’ve personally never run hydrogaurd in my option it’s more for reservoirs but choice is yours it still a great product

1 Like

I have to run it in my grobo because it gets too hot and I don’t want to use a water chiller.
The basement might be a lot cooler so I may not need it.
So I think I’ll start with floraflex nutes and orca with calmag on stand by.

2 Likes

Moving along steady! Tent showed up today! Another $1200/$1300 and I should be ready to begin.

8 Likes

Damn you making money got the guerilla tent I can’t even afford that

6 Likes

I’m on a low income fixed income, I’m just good at moving money around.
Besides I told you that ive been using the affirm app to pay for things all year. Works great!

1 Like

P.s. You get three options on amounts to pay. I opted for the middle option so I borrowed $500 and interest was $43 so my payments are $92 for Six months
I actually bought my grobo with this app too, I payed half in cash and borrowed the rest, all with the app.

2 Likes

That’s cool
Never heard of it

1 Like

Oh and your payments don’t start until the following month!

1 Like

Ok so my light showed up today…
Now I have to pay for the tray, reservoir & lid, fans, cal mag, orca, glasses, heater, humidifier, Neem oil, pipes, hydrometer, oatey weld kit, etc… I would say another $500 to $600…
Then its time to put this thing together!

10 Likes

I don’t think you will need a heater if you run a humidifier it provides heat… also don’t get too caught up on the what the internet says are the best temps … I run low seventy all the time and it doesn’t mess with the grow … no need to spend more money then needed

6 Likes

Hey @chris_barfield, I am definitely learning the temp lesson just dealing with the grobo. I never try to be precise or freak out when temps are off, I let my plant decide! I have no problem following your lead on that, it saves me some money!
I was just worried about my basement because its a lot colder than the rest of the house that’s for sure.
So do you think if my humidifier runs on cool mist it will still be ok? Or maybe it would be better to stick with a dual warm and cool?
Next up is the reservoir & lid but, I’m having trouble finding the botanicare tray and I hate that they start at $80 for black and $139 for the white.
I figure since Ive already spent so much I might as well do it right though.
Question: does my tray have to be higher than my reservoir to pump properly?

3 Likes

Not necessarily I’m leaving my flood table in on the floor … if your pump isn’t strong enough you might need to get a stronger one… and im a fan of spend the least you can … o would setup my tent in the basement for a day or two before planting anything and see what the hygrometer reads to better be able to gauge what you should and shouldn’t buy

5 Likes

Finally got the seeds, fans, hygrometer, and glasses to start but my reservoir and tray haven’t shown up.

10 Likes

I going to be looking at flora flex system now also :slight_smile: I want it to be automatic just following this chat need to learn what I need to make all this happen.

5 Likes

I don’t have a clue what I’m doing so you are more than welcome to learn from my mistakes as I will continue to post.
@chris_barfield is more knowledgeable as he has begun his journey with floraflex so I have been watching his grow for pointers.
I wish you luck and I welcome any question that we can explore together!

2 Likes

Sounds good

Plan on reading a lot this week on this topic

Are you guys planning on setting up Dwc /soil or coco for your automatic drip?

2 Likes

You’re set up! You’re going to love that ES 300!

4 Likes