Since the last photos I went through overwatering and outgrowing of the pots. I transplanted them into 5 gallon pots and corrected the overwatering by weighing my plants now. I gave them their first dose of nutrients. Here is my current lineup:
I went ahead and took a page out of @FireGuy book and went with the homestyle House of Hydro humidifier which satisfied all my humidity needs (thank you so much for pointing me in that direction!):
Yesterday morning I came upon this little critter:
I’ve only found that one and promptly removed it! It was not in the plants when found.
The plants seem to be in overall good health. I’ve recently topped them and done some low stress training. A couple of the plants throwing out these 11 fingered leaves and they are huge:
I’m having fun and learning a lot! The difference in each plant is interesting. Their own personalities lol.
I’m keeping a close eye for any deficiencies or troubles but can’t really tell if there’s any: