Community Grow Photos

Nice. Shell survive you can see. Just get some juice scissors to clean her tips up to prevent them from falling off and degrading. I think you’ll still get a decent harvest. Good to see

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo would you trim the whole leaf or just snip the discolored tips?

1 Like

@Azuri could be just this pheno type but it’s 80/20 Indica/Sativa hybrid … more pistills have started change pinkish… but I was thinking that bud you posted looked like n 8th @rainstorm3 thanks for the kind words … @JBizzle what is the door looking thing inside your grobo?

1 Like

Yup I’ve only got one bud that is close to a 1/4 atm but hard to get a good shot of it at the back and a large leaf that I don’t want to cut just to take a pic.

Yeah hard to tell from pics. I think your recent trimming made me think it looked like sativa but mine looked the same after trimming too now I think about it.

Personally just take off the tip but I guess it’s up to you.

Hey @chris_barfield

The item in the bottom right hand corner looks like an aerator pump to me. Looks like a clear tube coming out of it going into the reservoir?

@chris_barfield if your talking about the white thing on the left side of the plant in @JBizzle unit I think it is an Eva-dry renewable mini dehumidifier. I have one in my unit too works great!! Safe around animals children and in greenhouses/hydro set up’s. No chemicals.

Thanks makes sense just curious.

That’s exactly what it is

Damn son. Look at those roots.

16 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::+1:

Mornin

12 Likes

@fuz and mine too…First Grow in Grobo… ((Green Crack))… Day 102…

I “think” :thinking: our Ticket went through asking for more time on our grow so we can have the flowers fill in some more… The leaves at the tips are changing color :worried: at this point… Oh I didn’t use the photo-mode on these shots ((pretty sickning :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I can only get one picture in before the light goes out))… I just used the flash on this other camera @fuz got out for me… :wink:

11 Likes

Ohhhhh yea she is stacking !!! But be careful with adding more time some strains just don’t stack all throughout the branch … but she is looking frosty and those colors :sunglasses: great job training as well… you can’t tell cuz I stink at taking pictures but I have mine wired up so much it looms like my plant is in one of those mental jackets lol

3 Likes

@SilverGrobo damn those are some frosty buds. Looking very nice.

2 Likes

Did someone say wake and bake? :joy:

4 Likes

We finally got some cooler weather, which brings my nighttime temperatures down to around 65. Hopefully that will help with flowering

1 Like

Should bring some colors out!!

1 Like

Yessirr just lit up some blissful wizard

1 Like

I had some Mob Boss myself…

1 Like