Tip burn

My plant has progressed Tip Burn over the last week. It was just on a few fan leafs now it’s on all of them. I have calibrated my ph proble and everything is fine. The temperature is between 76-85 throughout the day. I’m on day 22/44 of flowering stage.
I also noticed bottle #4 is almost empty before all the others, any specific explanation for this? THANKS!

1 Like

I may be wrong, but isn’t tip burn during flowering somewhat normal? Have you opened a ticket with support?

2 Likes

Your roots look like theyre getting overdosed with food. Try to keep your water topped up more often during this stage

4 Likes

Yes I did open a ticket with support. They are saying it’s normal but this happened in less than a week. So support mentioned that I should add one cup of RO or distilled water to your system between drain/fills. I’m going to see if this helps.

2 Likes

Yeah its most likely what they and @Todd.grobo have suggested. Just slight nutrient burn. It’ll probably be more than a cup. I fill a pitcher during flower and it takes it all

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! I’ll try adding more water once a week between drain/fill. I’ll upload pics in about a week or 2 to see if it helped.

3 Likes

Update. So I’ve been adding water between drain and fills also cleaned my ph probe but the tips seem to be getting more brown and crusty. Also my roots seem to be getting g a dark brown colored on them and coco pod growing i think mold? I have 4 days left of flower and another 10 days to flush. My plant looks ready, there’s no more white hairs and they turned orange. Should I go into flush early to prevent any more problems?

1 Like

@Tone,

• (Normal to happen at the end of the plant’s life span):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=trichomes

• ((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

• ((#Trichomes)): :eye::microscope::video_camera:

https://allgrowers.grobo.io/uploads/default/original/2X/e/e2d9ed3c5d8f00c33b5631fcbe6d7a55fc58a70a.jpeg

--

:eye::microscope::video_camera:

4 Likes