4 assed monkey

How goes it growers?
So she’s a busy one! Is it ok to take a couple more fan leafs off or wait a couple more days?

7 Likes

Hey @BigPapa1,

Looking good over there! If there are any bud sites that are covered or could use a bit more light, now is the time to assist with the scissors. :wink:

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

@Stephen, thank you! Quick question! Is it ok to take off the little branches or should I just ain’t for fan leafs blocking the bud sites? Thanks!

@BigPapa1,

((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

((#LearningAsWeGrow)): :brain::green_thumb:

((#YouAreDoingAGreatJob)): :green_thumb:

((#YouTubeVideo)): :video_camera:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=youtubevideo%20user%3Asilvergrobo

(Do what you like with this grow and have it as your base grow for the next grows): (Every grow can be a little different, play around with them and find your favorite way of growing):

--

:infinity:

((#YouAreStillDoingAGreatJob)): :green_thumb:

((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

(If it doesn’t get way worse in this stage, you will make it just fine): (In [Flush] later The Plant will use these leaves to suck up the energy as we starve it from Nutrients):

((#YourLeavesAreTalking)): :brown_circle: =

((#PHprobe)): ((#PHsensor)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/just-for-fun-d/1866/20?u=silvergrobo

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/first-grow-tangerine-dream/3512/9?u=silvergrobo

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/brown-spots-on-leaves/1219/45?u=silvergrobo

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/brown-spots-on-leaves/1219/47?u=silvergrobo

--

(IknowIknowIamNotaPro): :woman_teacher::woman_scientist::woman_artist::nerd_face::laughing: (My best guess is [Trichomes] probably are mostly [Milky and amber]): :eye_blink::microscope::innocent: (I like to push my plant to [Flush] when I see [Milky] and She will ripen up in [Flush]):

--

3 Likes

Looking good and growing very nicely.

2 Likes

3 days later…

7 Likes

Hey Growers!
It’s been 7 days since her hair cut and now she just as bushie as she was before. I took a couple of fan leafs off yesterday that were blocking some sites… any of you GRO-bro’s have have any tips on what I should do? Or just keep my hands of her?

1 Like

You can tuck your leaves or cut the ones blocking bud sites, you will have to decide. Heavy defoiliation is usually done in second week of transition if I’m not mistaken, right before flower stage.
If your humidity or water temps start to get high and its not close to a drain and fill then you will know for sure that its time to take some fan leaves off.
Also it looks like you moved into flower too soon.
If your harvest weight ends up being low you can leave this strain in late veg longer next grow to get those numbers up!

2 Likes

close up! Day 14 of flower. Day 59 from seed.

5 Likes

Update!! She is a bushy one!

5 Likes

Growers help!

So what I’m guessing is nutrients burn? I already put a ticket in for health check… somebody tell me she gonna pull through? Give it to me straight, Doc!
@Bplatinum9
@Todd.grobo
@vegetato
Any Champion!?

5 Likes

shes fine. If your ever worried do a drain and fill with clean water

2 Likes

If your talking about the tips of your plant then I can tell you that its doing exactly what its supposed to do in this stage.
In flower stage this begins and progresses in flush stage , its a sign that your plant is getting to the end of its grow using up all available nutrients as it should. Leaves start to die off or look like they have ph issues, if you look at other grows in this stage it may help you to keep calm.
Totally natural!
I would take @Todd.grobo advice too!

6 Likes

Thanks @Todd.grobo and @Bplatinum9! Well I’m pretty sure she’s gonna need a couple more weeks in flower before flush, she still gots white pistols all over her. Is it ok to extend more than a week at a time? Like 2 weeks? The recipe say only 23 days of flower, So far I extended 2 more weeks, I have her going to 37 days and I’m thinking she might need longer. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Extend away! I have extended a whole month before, whatever it takes for your plant to reach its potential is ok. A recipe is a basic schedule and can be adjusted to fit each individual grow.

3 Likes

Koo! Thank you for the quick respond.

1 Like

Wuzz up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Has anyone e added a ice pack to there reservoir tank?? Gonna be kinda warm In Cali, and wanna make sure my water temp doesn’t get to warm…

1 Like

Day 25 of flower! Is there anything else I should be doin or just let her be? Any advice would be appreciated! :heart: :v: and food stamps!

5 Likes

Ice would cause shock to the roots, dont do it. Thats why people buy chillers here.

3 Likes

Well shiitake mushrooms! Well I took it out, I didn’t have the ice pack fully submerge. I’ll just keep an eye on it. Thanks for the heads up!