#2 first start grow DP

I’m starting my second grow in a Start. I don’t have a recipe for this particular seed. I have one from a different grower same characteristics. Durban’s Poison Fem not auto. But she’s a little top heavy. Do I need to prop her up or let her get stronger on her own?

5 Likes

Make sure your pod is dry. if the pod is damp you might be seeing the beginning of dampening off which may be why it’s not supporting the weight.

1 Like

She may continue to grow like that if not propped up a bit! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

She autocorrected on her own :grin:

1 Like

@Fastapp69,

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/the-new-grobo-start/8886/145

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Make Sure When You Fill It Doesn’t Touch The Pod With Water): (Roots To Water Safe To Take Wick Out Of The Basket):

- - -

@Fastapp69,

• (Yes You Are): (She’s flowering At The First Fan): (You Will Not Have To Worry About The Light On This One): (She Acted Like An Auto Plant):

- - -

@Fastapp69,

• (It looks Like She Went Back To Vegetating From Flowering, -So- If You Want To Continue Until The Bottom Of The Second Fan, You Can): (These Plant Are So Versatile):

- - - [2021-06.16]:

@Fastapp69,

• (It’s The Natural Cycle Of The Plant): (You’re Not In Flush Yet, Right):? :question:

• (Once you reduce the amount of light exposure to force the marijuana plant into flowering, you may see a color change in the leaves of certain species. This process is known as senescence, and it becomes more intense as the flowering stage proceeds.): {:brown_circle: Tips}:

- - - [2021-06.23]:

@Fastapp69,

• (This Might Help For The Next Time): (I Like To Send My Plant Into Flush When There Are A Lot Of Milky [:milk_glass: :microscope:] Trichomes):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Transition day3 according to recipe. Transplanting soon and radiating schedule. But this little bugger started to flower.

2 Likes

Sticky fingers​:point_up_2:t3::point_up_2:t3::point_up_2:t3::point_up_2:t3:readjusting schedule

2 Likes

Scrog folks, am I on the right track? It stretched in the start and had a nothing burger on one side

2 Likes

Fixed it one level now

2 Likes

Day 9/14 late veg. Still flowering Should I sift to transition. So was in transition when transferred and had started flowing. I backed up to early Veg when transplanted. 17 days later she’s starting to stretch without light change.

2 Likes

Trans time?

1 Like

Coming along. Just cropped a bunch

2 Likes

Why are all the leaf ends brown?

1 Like

So I’m at Day 119 but I backed up when I transplanted. From the looks of the picture I just took, I might be at flush time anyway. Thoughts?

1 Like

You have so much amber you’re ready for harvest from the looks of it. Can you share a pic of the plant and some of your bud sites?

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

1 Like

This Durban’s Poison has had the flimsiest stems since the beginning. And it started flowering in the Grobo Start and I backed it up to early Veg when I transplanted 8 April. It technically was in late veg and had started to flower before transplanted but was small. I think I’m going to start flush. I’ve messed with it enough. I’d prefer the energy❣️ Instead of the couch. Not looking for quantity