Anubis by pyramid

Hey @Todd.grobo,

What you are seeing is transpiration. It’s a natural and necessary process. As water is evaporated from the leaves, more is drawn up the phloem tubes. If a leaf doesn’t have enough airflow and is touching
another one, it can create a micro-climate around the leaves, causing condensation.

You can thin them out a bit to increase airflow as our champion @chris_barfield stated, it can be the start of some bad stuff. Plant looks really healthy, pop the coco pod through the lid to get a couple more inches at the top?

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes

To add to that, ensure the two intake fans at the back aren’t fully blocked with the leaf growth to allow the air to flow through the plant. :+1:

3 Likes

Will the previous dampening come back @Stephen if I push the pod back In further

No you might even grow roots out of the stalk like mine did … every grow in my grobo I pushed through the coco pod even early on and I was good !! @Todd.grobo

3 Likes

Hehe

6 Likes

@Todd.grobo,

((#MyEyesHaveSeen)):

((#WarningWarning)):

:wink:

2 Likes

This stain is solid AF. Any of you dirt growers in the sun should try I think you’ll be surprised. I feel like if she wasn’t in the grobo and under the sun shed be three times larger.

2 Likes

The sun is overrated, lol. I don’t have the climate to grow outside properly a whole set of new pests to look out for including criminals who want to steal your plants.

Yeah so many strains so little time. I’ve found some strains excel in the grobo and some others don’t. Lock onto the ones that do. OG Kush did well for me in the Grobo. :+1:

3 Likes

I’m tempted to greenhouse my outside garden to grow a few I the summer but the smell would be obvious lol

1 Like

@Azuri add a week?

2 Likes

She looks good ugh I’m in the middle of transplanting

1 Like

Yup, and you can run flush up to 10+ days that should do it check trichomes two days before going to flush after adding a week. If you can afford to trim a couple of the largest centre fan leaves at the top to light the light mature up the lower buds and you’re set.

2 Likes

Top up on the 2nd one. Shes gonna burst in transition stage.

6 Likes

Ok honest question.on how everyone grows.
All the much lower bud sites you can see on this grow. Do you cut them off to beef up, up top? Or leave them.

I need to see for myself so I cut a few branches/buds that are about a knuckle size big off to compare at harvest
@Azuri @chris_barfield @SilverGrobo @Bplatinum9 @Osage

5 Likes

Cut them off … the grobo light isn’t strong enough to penetrate the canopy so they will just take up energy

5 Likes

I would have taken all that off as it effects top growth as well. Clean her up is my vote :+1::v:

5 Likes

Same here almost looks like everything under the second fan can go maybe a bit above the second fan actually

4 Likes

Thanks. Appreciate the info as I’ve read some mixed reviews regarding it. Will trim her up

5 Likes

I’m with the team, trim away!!! The lower sites will be small and airy anyway better off beefing up the main cola’s if possible.

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo,

((#LearningAsWeGrow)): ((#EvenStephenSays)):

((#YesOnTheTrim)): :green_thumb:

--

@fuz and I are also learning as we grow: I’m the slow one and I’m trying my hand at the ((GroboNugs)) in my thread: Blueberry-Indica-Grows

--

ToddYYCChampion

((#MassiveLeaves)): :leaves:

--

((#TooTall)): :giraffe:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=hitting%20the%20light--

((#PinchTwistBendRepeat)):

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

4 Likes