Anubis by pyramid

Doing a water change and noticed this. Anyone else had this issue? Humidity is at 45 percent this morning but averages 32. I do not see any condensation drops so it’s not from above. Weird yeah?

1 Like

I have had wet leaves a couple times, I just dab them with a napkin or let them air dry, it hasn’t had any bad effects on the plant.

2 Likes

What’s causing it and how without condensation.

2 Likes

I haven’t found a cause yet, been careful to wipe down everything during drain and fills and I still haven’t figured it out.

2 Likes

@bjorn are you experiencing this in production testing?

1 Like

That’s your plant sweating … when leaves touch or are overlapping each other be careful let it go untreated and it could end up in pm

5 Likes

Hey Chris whats pm?

2 Likes

Powdery mildew sorry

2 Likes

Or trim more leaves?

2 Likes

If you have enough it should t be an issue just happens when night temps aren’t cold enough at least in my experience … but just maintain good air flow

1 Like

Interesting. They’re are tons of leaves so if it becomes a problem I’ll hack a few more left. Shes in day 18 of 39 In flowering so I’ll have to keep an eye in her as I lost my last one in flowering due to the pump
Thanks @chris_barfield

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo Personally I’ve never seen that on any of our grows. @Stephen is the most likely person to have seen this before.

We’re just getting caught up from the long weekend but I’m sure he’ll be on AG again in the next day or two :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Always from problem to problem @chris_barfield
Hahaa
Check it out

5 Likes

Thinking mines going to be similar :joy:

1 Like

Looking good !!! Is she done with stretch?

Shes week 2 of flowering bro. She popped up about 1 inch or more in the last 3 days. She must like all the water and trims. Bugger lol. I’ll really only be able to pinch and bend due to the previous damage from the dampening

3 Likes

She’s looking good now … and yea you will def have to crop somehow

2 Likes

Hey @Todd.grobo,

What you are seeing is transpiration. It’s a natural and necessary process. As water is evaporated from the leaves, more is drawn up the phloem tubes. If a leaf doesn’t have enough airflow and is touching
another one, it can create a micro-climate around the leaves, causing condensation.

You can thin them out a bit to increase airflow as our champion @chris_barfield stated, it can be the start of some bad stuff. Plant looks really healthy, pop the coco pod through the lid to get a couple more inches at the top?

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes

To add to that, ensure the two intake fans at the back aren’t fully blocked with the leaf growth to allow the air to flow through the plant. :+1:

3 Likes

Will the previous dampening come back @Stephen if I push the pod back In further