7th day of germination

Oh no! Ok thank you

Maybe use tweezers and gently pull the leaves upwards and unwind it. Or leave it a day or two and see. I’ve had one recover from a full curl. I’ve posted photos in one of my threads from a previous grow. It will delay your total grow time by a few weeks

1 Like

I’ll give it a try then. Thank you!

1 Like

Some seeds are pricey so I’d hate to see people lose a plant if they don’t have too

2 Likes

Please keep us posted! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

I will! Thank you

3 Likes

@Luca_Andrisani,

(EarlyShowing): (Our Grow [AcapulcoGold] Couldn’t Find Its Way Down Through The Tight Compacted Coco-Pod, So She Come Up To The Surface Like Yours Looks Like It Is Doing): (Here you can see how I cut {to the center of the coco-pod}, leaving her in a damp paper towel):

(Her root was long and not twisted):

(Before placing her in the womb, I used this [PaintBrushCleanerComb {NeverBeenUsed}] to place pokey-holes around and from below this tight compacted [Coco-Pod]):

~~~

((#Welcome))::wave::wink:

(ThinkingOutloud): (ClickHere):

--

[SamePersonDifferentName]:? [DifferentPersonSamePlant]? :thought_balloon: (ThinkingOutloud):
{:thinking: :innocent:}:

[Or]: :confused: [DoNotGoThere]:? {:wink: :laughing: :nerd_face:}:

--

((#LearningAsWeGrow)): :brain::green_thumb:

((#SheIsLookingVeryHappy)): :smiley:

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

- - - [2021-08.12]:

@lego880,

• (Only If You Want To, Just Be Gentle): {:wink:}:

YourGrowYourCall..~~ (2)

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Hello there!
I can’t thank you enough for your pics and tips. I operated some surgery as well and this is the result. I think it will survive no?

3 Likes

If it doesn’t turn around immediately its gone

As soon as I readjusted it, the stem went straight within the hour. It now has two leaves with two more attached to what it looks the remain of the original seed. What do you think?

3 Likes

It looks like it will pull through but you need to drop a couple drops of water on the top leaves that are stuck together by the remains of your seed hat.
Just drop the water and let the plant do the work or wet it and use tweezers to pry the leaves apart very carefully.
Do it asap and by morning she should open up for you!

1 Like

You want my honest opinion. Start again. It depleted most of its energery with that root and some leaves. She might make it but unless the leaves pop up by tomorrow I’d let her gon

Thanks for the great advice! It worked :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello there! The two leaves opened up with some help. What do you think? It’s at his 9th day of germination

2 Likes

Give her a few more days and keep posting photo’s

1 Like

Hello everyone!
This is my Utopia Haze at his 10th day of germination. Thoughts?

3 Likes

Hello Todd. Below are pics of my growth at the 10th day of germination. Any thoughts?

6 Likes

Looks good let her keep going

4 Likes

(ThinkingOutloud): :thought_balloon::nerd_face: (IamTheSlowOne): :turtle::snail::laughing:

--

2 Likes

That’s is amazing thank you for the knowledge ToddYYC.

1 Like