Pha720's GDP {HARVESTED}

It looks that way in terms of timeline but as you already know it’s based on the trichomes.

Do you think it’s too late to remove everything below the second fan?

1 Like

If its an auto, maybe noy. If its photo go for it. Not too much though nice cuts

1 Like

It’s a photoperiod plant. What do you mean by nice cuts?

1 Like

Clean sharp cut
Dont pull.

2 Likes

How much would you say I should remove? Thanks for your guidance with my first plant. :pray:

1 Like

Personally id leave em
You have 8 branches in the bottom photo that are the same width and 2 to 3 that are not. Cut the ones that are not off and force growth on the 8 branches. Slowly clean up below each maybe 1 bud all today and in a few days 1 or 2 more per branch up to 2nd fan

3 Likes

@pha720,

• (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blossom:

• (YouAreDoingAGreatJob): :green_thumb:

• (#YourGrowYourCall): :innocent:

- - -

• (BeautifulGrow): (StackingSoNicely): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

- - -

@pha720,

• (She’ll have more time to stack): (More [YumYums] For You): [:yum:]:

--

4 Likes

Day 107 | Flowering Day 37

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

I have a jeweler’s loupe x60 (not as fancy as some of you guys)… it does the job and trichomes are still very clear. Feedback optional :+1:

11 Likes

DAY 112 FLOWERING DAY 39

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

Do I need to trim anything?

Trichomes are still clear. These are pictures taken by my phone x8 zoom. Inspected with a 60x jewelers loupe. Nowhere close to harvest.

8 Likes

DAY 54 OF FLOWERING.

Please excuse the purple color. It’s not from the actual leaves even though it’s granddaddy Purple. Ha ha. From the LED lights.

What do you guys think of the trichomes? Definitely milky mostly. I don’t see any amber. It’s been a long waiting game to wait for trichomes to turn amber.

11 Likes

Looking great!!!

3 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate it. :facepunch: @Droopy6444

1 Like
  • (SuperHappyPlant): {:smiley:}: (If You Look Closer You Can See A Few Scattered Amber Trichomes): {:microscope:}:

• (I Send The Plant In Flush When I See Quite A Bit Of Milky Trichomes): {:milk_glass:}:

- - -

• pha720,

• (Officially):? :question: (That’s With [Drain/Fill] Right):? :question:

• (#Duh, I Knew You Know This): {:crazy_face:}:

- - -

@pha720,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

• (I Would Be Mighty Proud Indeed): {:star_struck:}:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

6 Likes

Flushing it is! Thanks Barb! @SilverGrobo

3 Likes

Harvested my first grow. GDP by ILGM

Trimmed

Weight: 49 grams = 1.75 ounces of buds and 44 grams of sweet leaf

I’m satisfied. 138 days of growing I think. I didn’t keep a grow journal and didn’t screenshot my last day or shift schedule. I didn’t know Grobo doesn’t save that info so I have to remember to do that for me next grow to compare, etc.

Thank you everyone for their input into this grow. I’m very grateful for this community!

9 Likes

Congrats on the harvest! What are you planning to do with the sweet leaf?

3 Likes

Thank you!
I vacuum sealed it for when I get the Levo 2 to make butter. I was thinking about making a resin… So not sure yet. Can’t wait to fire it up. :fire: @Aang

3 Likes

Good looking haul. Good job.

3 Likes

Thanks Todd! You’ve been so helpful with my grow. It was a nice haul but not very dense buds. Now that I know more about growing, I think the next one will be even better. Can’t wait to smoke it.

3 Likes

Tips for big buds

1. Proper trimming and lst
  2. Getting them closer to the light (through proper scheduling extensions and step 1.)
  3. Additional supplements
3 Likes