Germination day 7

Just leave it for now until the germination stage is complete. If nothing happens take a peek and see what’s going on where you put the seed into :+1:

3 Likes

Ok will do thank you very much for replying.

Awesome thanks. Can you get it off of Amazon?

Yes they are from Amazon. For some reason the forum will not let me post URL links so I just put the product name. I can’t post pictures either? Maybe because I am new.

Also, not sure if this helps but everyday I would interact with the seed and give it encouragement. Sometimes all we need is a little positive support!

3 Likes

Thank you I really really appreciate all your help.

2 Likes

Your light is on for 20 hours a day currently.

2 Likes

Is that good or bad? Because I didn’t set it. I haven’t messed with with anything since I got it. Lol just followed the directions for set up and starting your first grow.

3 Likes

Yep what Todd said, it’s all normal. Don’t worry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok I’ll try to be patient. I just see the progress of others and from Google by now I thought at least I’d see roots but I will continue to be patient. Thank you.

3 Likes

I mean there is a chance that it won’t come up. But just wait out the days and see, lots of factors, environment, breeder, cultivar (strain). This is why I like to germinate outside the Grobo and then put it in when I know she’s good and ready with a taproot. It’s how I’ve always done it for soil so I’m just not going to change what works for me. My personal preference though and I’m sure some will agree with me and disagree. I know some who have had great experiences just plopping the seed in the coco pod and away she goes. I just like to know there’s action beforehand is all

3 Likes

Exactly, I’m the same way. I would prefer to know something is happening and not wasting my time ya know. In your opinion how many more days would you wait?

2 Likes

I pop mine right in. Always works unless a dud seed.

2 Likes

Just let the cycle finish. And right there that’s what I mean Todd always has done it the “Grobo” way I’ll call it lol. Just a matter of preference is all :wink::+1:

2 Likes

But my question is at what stage do you know if it’s a dud seed though?

I will. But like I just asked Todd at what point do you know if it’s a dud seed or not?

1 Like

If nothing comes up at then end of germination I would just start over. Or at least peek under where you plugged the hole. If the seed doesn’t have a tap root coming out it probably won’t

3 Likes

Thank you Russel… I will look and do that at the end of the cycle in a couple days. I really appreciate yall help since I’m a newbie and all. Yall are the real MVP…

4 Likes

No problem! Glad we can help, we’ve all been there!

2 Likes

I’m a vet from the army so for me if I don’t get it exactly right or almost close I freak out lol I know that there will be mistakes along the way but I absolutely HATE wasting my time as well ya know? So I’d rather get it right than wasting valuable time of a already semi long process.

2 Likes

@Adrianna_Owens,

Germination day 7

• ((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

• (#StagesInAGrow):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=stagesinagrow%20%20user%3Asilvergrobo

• (I’ve Germinated in and outside the Grobo [:groboone:]): (Depending on where you got the [Seed] and how you stored your [Seed] has a lot to do with your success): (A good [Coco-Pod] also helps): (For Example):

--

1 Like