Second Grow- Bruce Banner

I will have to check the size of it, okay thank you for that I will have to figure out how much I’ll need with the amount of water it’s in.

1 Like

If you could figure out a way to use roughly the same amount of water as the Grobo does in your DIY setup you could do it. This is purely theoretical so bare with me. You will need to run the DIY simultaneously with your Grobo for this to work.

Fill your Grobo for the first time, wait roughly 8-10 minutes for the nutrients to dispense and PH balance. Then drain the water into your DIY setup. Conduct another fill on your Grobo and it will dispense nutrients again and then it will be all set. Have backup nutrients ready. Now, I can see issues with this also. If any pathogens get introduced, they could spread but in theory this works.

1 Like

Seems like a pretty good idea @Wake

I would note however that Grobo doesn’t always drain the entire reservoir, it leaves some behind so that would possibly be worth noting in the comparison, and also the water level does change per levels of the growth stages in the recipe, like Early Veg vs Late Veg water levels etc depending on the plant you are growing.

2 Likes

@wake that’s good idea! And @pyromancy yeah I know it has different water levels too which I’m also not sure about but i did read on here that the pod should be wet on the bottom right now so mine is. I’m hoping I can find it on here when the water levels change after how many days…
Thanks guys for all your help/ideas!!

1 Like

The water level goes from the top sensor to the middle sensor on day one of late veg.

1 Like

@QueenoftheGreen,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Germination=10 Days=HighFill):,

• (EarlyVeg.=14 Days=LowFill): {Middle}:,

• (LateVeg.=14 Days=BackToHighFill):,

• (Transition=14 Days=HighForTheRestOfTheGrow):

• (This Is Only If You Do Not Extend The Days On A Photo-Dependent Plant):

• (Read All This): (It’s All Here): {:eyes: :open_book: :eyes:}:

- - -

@Christifer,

• (I Think You Want To Read This Post Here): {:droplet:}:

- - -

@QueenoftheGreen,

- - -

@QueenoftheGreen,

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

- - - [2021-06.18]:

@raj21,

• (If You Have To Partially Drain The Tank, It’s Best To Scoop The Water Out, [-Or- Use A Small Hand-Pump], [-Because- The App. Will Not Want To Stop Until She Is Empty], [-Or- You Can Choose To Reach Back To Your Water Sensors To Hold Down The Sensors To Trick The App. To Think {:thought_balloon:} That The Tank Is Empty]): {Hope This Helps}:

- - - [2021-07.01]:

@QueenoftheGreen,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

- - - [2021-08.25]:

@QueenoftheGreen,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

I didn’t know this. Thank you @SilverGrobo

4 Likes

@SilverGrobo Thank you so much for this, it’s awesome!!

4 Likes

Update on Bruce… the seed didn’t germinate!! :roll_eyes:
Sooo I decided to germinate a new seed in a paper towel and so far the seed has split after just one day! I will transplant it to the coco pod in a day or so and hoping that it has better luck this time around!

2 Likes

Okay so here is Bruce, do I need to cut off those big first leaves now or what?

1 Like

Pod looks a little low. You can push it up a bit if u need too. Check to make sure coco is not soaked.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Looks very good. Healthy :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thanks @Baumi1981!

Being a beast…

3 Likes

Hello Wake,
So I have to drain off some water to the low fill line through maintenance? I was waiting for a notification saying to drain water.

Thanks

The notifications are automated so do not wait for them. If you change or extend the grow cycle the notifications will get messed up. You need to do the weekly water change and during flower I top off the reservoir mid week to make sure the she doesn’t get too low.

1 Like

This Beast is getting huge!! Day 66 :cherry_blossom: Day 6 of 56… I need it to stop growing so tall!!

3 Likes

Oh and I will be trimming the Beast again today, have been on vacation so I had my sister taking care of her.

4 Likes

HELP!! The Beast’s stem has split in two what do I do?? Also note the size of its fan leaves, crazy big and thick stems!!

2 Likes