What Stage Should I start this?

I was told to start it in Transition Stage. Thoughts?

The other clone I purchased. Died.
@Todd.grobo

3 Likes

uh…
uh… thats a big plant.
Yes start in transition ( Transition is essentially day 1 of flower) but flowers dont appear over night so i understand the use of the terminology.

Not really sure what advice to give if any. Good luck!

6 Likes

Cloneville in LA. AMAZING PLACE

3 Likes

Looks like a mother as there are already a couple branches trimmed for clones. I thought the same, extremely large as a clone.

3 Likes

Normally only need a handful of leaves and nodes. Thats like a whole branch they could have cut 3 more times
Im afraid of her stretching

5 Likes

Its a trial and error. Its a legit place. Thoughts?

1 Like

She’s super tall, no real branching. She’s either gonna stretch and burn or need supercropping, and she’s not gonna produce much…those are my thoughts.

4 Likes

Un agreement. She wont produce a ton because she is essentially the height you want for flower shell stretch lots. More a test for fun?

6 Likes

Personally I would cut off 5 new clones, plant 4 in soil and put one in the grobo. If you don’t have a tent, cut the best clone off and use that in the Grobo. You need room for the plant to stretch.

7 Likes

Yeah definitely should have topped her a lot earlier… she’s a tall one that’s for sure. Not looking like you’ll be much weight. I agree with @Wake clip and clone and at least make it worth your time lol

2 Likes

@lego880,

• (First Thought, Did You Discuss With Them, -That- Your Grow Space Is Small):? (Was The First Clone As Big):? :question: (The Clone Is Big For Your Space): (Show Us That You Can Grow This Monster): (Keep The Top Colas Away From That Hot Light [:bulb:]):

• (This Is A Clone From What [Jack-And-TheBeanStalk]): {:scream:}:

- - - [2021-06.16]:

@lego880,

• (Just Let The Recipe Ride): (You Will Need All The Water In First Stage [Germination] “With No Roots Yet”): ([EarlyVeg.] The Water Level Goes Down To The Middle Fill Line):

• (#WaterLevels):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Yeah. My buddy has a clone store. So doing some testing.

1 Like

So I put a new seed in. And germinated it outside. Just put coco pod in today. Should I move it up to next stage? The first leaves have popped. But no roots yet.

1 Like

So I put a new seed in. And germinated it outside. Just put coco pod in today. Should I move it up to next stage? The first leaves have popped. But no roots yet.

I dont skip stages unless i extended and am cutting short the extension (usually adds a week)

1 Like