The tent

Once I switch I have 2 ready to go in the grobo well one of the both photo

1 Like

Did the transfer from the grobo to the tent it’s been more than 24 hours so far so good what do you guys think?

2 Likes

Here is ZSK I see some amber coming along

3 Likes

Looking good.

1 Like

Ever since the transplant she looks sad and very stressed out stem super purple

2 Likes

- - - [2021-11.01]:

@Time2grow,

• (Although I_ :eye: Gave You The Warning_ :warning: Label_ :scream:-:bulb:, I’m Impressed_ :smiley: On How She Transplanted_ :groboone: To Tent_ :tent:): (Would Assume You Will Get Those Colas Away From The Light_ :bulb:):

~~~

- - - [2021-11.08]:

@Time2grow,

~~~

- - - [2021-11.29]:

@Time2grow,

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Pod not wet but has a strong root so we will see what happens … the light that’s as far up as it goes may need to move some stuff around

1 Like

OGK been more than a week and she is still alive for the most part glad that she cause of the transfer but she still hasn’t flowered I’m on a 12/12 schedule and at 100% of light any ideas or a nutrient I need to give it a kick start here she is

But here is ZSK she is getting amber and getting think what you guys think about this one

3 Likes

New update the tips look like they are burning what does that mean

3 Likes

I’m thinking it’s light stress (burn)

1 Like

Would it be to high do I need to turn it down a bit

1 Like

How close is the light now? Could be nute burn also what is your Ec or ppm?

But I still think light burn. If it is all you can do is turn the power down or raise the light higher if you can.

Also maybe super cropping could be a option also

1 Like

Read this and see if it looks like this. It’s hard to say with only a picture or 2

2 Likes

Will do I’ll get back to you after I read

Just a lil update on PU she is doing great the roots growing fast and healthy and she is finally flowering lil by lil what do you think so far

3 Likes

Also the ZSK getting some amber

3 Likes

Everything looks really nice good job

2 Likes

Thank you been trying to get it together hope fut she turns out great

1 Like

Lil update on OGK she is getting more pistols as days go buy ZSK she is also bulking up here are a few pics what do you think

5 Likes

Looks nice !!

1 Like