Help Needed

You’re good. It’s normal for bottom leaves to spot in the Grobo. Can you post a pic of the entire plant from above and where the stem meets the pod and your bottles? (Just for verification)

6 Likes

Absolutely (as soon as I get back home). It’s seems to be happening to the above leaves too (next level up). The transition stage just kicked in as well, maybe it will stop. Also thank you so much for replying. I asked the company from where I got the seeds, they told me figure it out yourself basically. It means a lot.

2 Likes

That’s what the champs and support are here for…we got you. Be sure to posts those pics as you may want to extend late veg if there’s an underlying issue going on so she can recover or if she’s too short.

3 Likes

Since this is an auto you can’t really extend late veg because the plant will continue to grow at its own pace but you can leave her in flower longer before flushing.
Folow @FireGuy instructions to post pics of full plant and nutrient bottles and dont forget to check your air stone for bubbles. :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

oops, missed that it was an auto. However following this schedule didn’t hurt when I grew my auto.

4 Likes

Okay. Just checked on the air bubbles, that’s working (roots look nice and white?).

3 Likes

Also I have never seen a live plant before. I am a medical patient, and always have to buy the end product. Can you direct me to a picture? Regarding:
extend early veg until there are pistils growing out of the nodes alternately move to next stage (end early veg) when this happens extend transition until the bud sites start to become more prominent (with more pistils) alternately move to next stage (end transition) when this happens extend flower until it looks like she’s a week or two away from harvest I’ve been using extension of the schedule to just try.
Thank you both

1 Like

I would suggest staying in late veg. Odd that your #5 bottle is much lower than the others but could be the recipe. Also, most people turn their bottles to the side where it’s clear so that they can mark with a sharpie after each water change to make sure the bottles are dispensing nutes…up to you. When referring to pistils, those are the white hairs you see at the bud sites.

Go to transition when you see this

Flower when you see this

This was my auto grow if you want to read through it. “9lb 🔨 auto” Hydroton in Grobo

3 Likes

Now I have a idea what I am looking for! Awesome! Thank you so much again. And I will start marking my bottles.

2 Likes

Ooooh also my first seed was a dud. That’s probably why they are lower than normal. I have a spare on hand of each.

2 Likes

Just realized I have one more tip for you. When you take pics, press the button on the back of Grobo briefly to change the light to “photo mode” so the picture comes out looking brighter like the ones I posted. You can see much more detail on the plants.

1 Like

I was wondering how your photos looked so good! I didn’t know how to. Knowing is half the battle, lol. Also I read the whole thread on what you suggested to me. Learned a bunch!

3 Likes

That’s what we’re here for!

You just took me back to being a kid…GI JOE!!!

3 Likes

Another follow up question. As my plant has double in size, I noticed that as soon as the new level of leaves/grow sprout up, the previous lower level starts to get those brown spots. It’s not killing the leaves or seeming to affect the growth or anything else. Is this still considered normal (so I know for future grows)? From other posts I did check under the leaves and everything else nothing appears to be abnormal in that regard for insect infestation nor root rot.

@santo837,

• (You Can Only See :eye::eye: These If They Are Made Public):

ShareYourGrow..1~~ {#Public}:

(GrowJournals): (ClickHere):

@Randy_Johnson,

~~~

@santo837,

- - - [2021-06.25]:

@santo837,

• (The Top Pictures Showing Me Topping A Second Time, Leaving Two Beautiful Shoots :v:):

{:top:}:

- - - [2021-07.07]:

@Gmann,

• (I Think Is Best To Grow It To The Bottom Of The First Fan, -Then- Leave A Stump [In Turn Leaving Two Beautiful Shoots :v:]): :wink:

- - - [2021-07.22]:

@kruz_Control,

• (#I_:eye:Do_I_:eye:_Do): {:wink:}:

(SomeMoreInfoHere): (#ClickForMore):

--

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

--

:brain:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Absolutely love :heart: all this! I can learn so much better by video, actually seeing it done while being explained. I am still so nervous. This is literally my first grow - I’m a medical patient. I’m totally out and refuse to pay $100 for 1/8 of an ounce anymore, just can’t afford it. Hence the reason I don’t want to ruin this grow. With that said, and the confidence after watching the videos from the multiple sources (loved each one!) may I show you better pictures (picture mode now know!!! Yay) and have assistance/replies on what everyone sees then I will clip for maximum yield if possible?? Thank you again everyone.

2 Likes

When in doubt post and the A-Team (allgrowers team) has got you covered!!! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

At this point in time I only feel comfortable clipping the large fan leaves. Even though I watched the videos, the pruning of the top where the budding would be - that is what I am worried about. I DO NOT want to hurt my first baby lol. Should I take off the leaves just under the top canopy getting little light like on the videos? Any other altercations that aren’t to advanced?

1 Like

Also you can see those spots better than before.

Autos dont really like to be defoiliated because they havd a short grow period which doesnt allow them to recover.
You may want to rely more on grobo supports to keep leaves away from bud sites when growing autos.
However I still think it wise to keep your flower bed/floor from any dragging, spotted or large fan leaves early on.
With that said definitely remove the lowest, biggest leaves! :eyes::seedling:
Example:

Topping: image

image !

If you need help just post a picture of the area your getting ready to top and we can walk you through! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like