Extend Flower shift and remove top big leaves?

Autos will continue to grow through the flower stage. By pruning the way you did it’ll slow down the growth until the plant recovers. Which is OK with the photo plant but auto‘s internal clock keeps ticking

Because of their fast lifecycle it is also recommended that you don’t top and prune Autos all that much. The general rule is more of leaf leaf tucking. If you out of time with the flower cycle I would extend you have lots of time to go still.

Majority of my experience is with photo not autos.

5 Likes

thanks for the connects mate! will follow your advise

3 Likes

Thanks for your valuable words and advice!

Lesson taken, I’ll extend the cycle by a week and will not prune anymore, understood.
(and I will go for photo next time, to experience the difference photo/auto)

will share fresh pic over the weekend

4 Likes

Feel free on getting a second opinion on pruning Autos like I told you before it’s not where my expertise lies. But what I told you was the general rules

1 Like

understood, thanks

1 Like

@xoolit,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

- - - [2021-06.08]:

@xoolit,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

- - - [2021-06.21]:

@Cannabis_rell,

• (This Will Help You To Grow): {:wink:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Hey @Todd.grobo,

I agree, that tag was bugging me too. I fixed it for you. :wink:

Cheers,
Stephen

6 Likes

Lol that works. Cheers

5 Likes

3 Likes

Male plant right ?

4 Likes

@Bplatinum9

2 Likes

Oh wow! Yes I would say so!
Dang rell,
If you have any females in the same room I would take that outside and hope nothing released in the air!
Look on the bright side, you won’t have to buy those seeds anymore! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

yeah sucks dude. First grow i did in grobo was a dude. Best to get it out right away imo. Never want to see those again hehehe

4 Likes

No have all other females elsewhere

5 Likes

Yea man it sucks. But it’s a learning process. But thanks man

3 Likes

Do you use anything special to clean the Grobo

1 Like

I use 50/50 mix of hot water & vinegar to clean grobo, letting it sit and also runining it through the lines with a drain & fill then just water to clean residue from lines! :eyes::seedling:
Dont forget to recalibrate before you start a new grow!

7 Likes

Okay thanks. I’m bout to clean it now and yes I did remember I have to recalibrate also.

4 Likes

I know your on it! :sunglasses:

1 Like

…slowly but surely :laughing: no?
What do you think of it pleaase @Todd.grobo @Stephen @SilverGrobo @Mpower11 ?
I’m 75days total, in last week of Flower step. wondering to extend by a week or go Flush, let’s see :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes