Hello! Patiently wait on my grobo!šŸ„“ [UPDATE!}

Name is Joe super newbie not much experience with plants. Have all my goodies ready just wait on my box to ship. Iā€™ve been waiting for about a week now. Hope to be able to get some pointers from all u guys. Read a couple post on here and got some nice info from other ppls questions. Seem like thereā€™s lots of knowledgeable peeps on here.

11 Likes

Hi joe welcome you should get your probably by 3weeks! So much info and help here you should be good through out your grow! I started mine aug 14 and is going strong. No issues! Canā€™t wait to see your progress when you start.

8 Likes

That is a lovely plant! Hope I can get mine thru the first grow with ease. Thanks for the welcome.

3 Likes

Welcome. Great people here. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

ā€¦ #5

- - - [2021-10.27]:

@joe_Macias,

ā€¦

Read_All..~~

(Click Here To Read More):

--

ā€¦

ā€¦

--

:brain:

• (Welcome To The Team): {:smiley:}:

~~~

@joe_Macias,

ā€¦

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

I am waiting on the Grobo 2 to come, should be soon I hope.

Do you have your seeds already and ready to go?

3 Likes

Yes I have an extra grow kit and my seeds. Theyā€™re autoflowers just seemed short and simple for a new grower like myself. Crawl before I walk! Haha

5 Likes

I am doing autoflowers too. They are cool. Each plant is different. The journey is the best part. Watch the plant šŸŖ“ go from nothing to a huge bunch of flowers :bouquet:.

I have tears in my eyes :sleepy:

Grobo is cool. Stay within the parameters and the box does the rest.

5 Likes

Hello growers Iā€™m still waiting on my grobo itā€™s going on one month I havenā€™t got it I email them and I was told they ran out of the first GEN so they said I was getting the new model itā€™s been 2 1/2 weeks and no tracking # no response from grobo donā€™t know what to do Iā€™m getting impatient

5 Likes

They have 2-4 weeks on the site for shipping. I ordered mine a little over a week ago and still waiting too.

3 Likes

Says there out of stock on Amazon. I was looking for nutrients there. I know there is a ton of shipping issues everywhere. Iā€™m experiencing some myself for my job.

2 Likes

I emailed asking when Iā€™d receive my order because when u read the payments screen it says ships immediately yet I havenā€™t received any other info! Screenshot_20211029-235510_Gmail|225x500

4 Likes

@joe_Macias I wanted to make sure you knew, the Grobo 2 is more like a ā€œkitā€ and you have to assemble it yourself?

Watch the video on how to assemble it a couple times before it comes if you have not already.

4 Likes

I been having delivery almost every day now with things. I am not waiting for Christmas and all that, I am ordering more things today, some from Grobo, some from Amazon.

I need some extra nutes in case, more magnetic straps and a couple pods so I donā€™t run out later.

4 Likes

From what I can tell by everything Iā€™ve gathered here is they just redid there support and started a new product that has to be put together. Iā€™m sure there dealing with there own issues. I had some myself early on. But please rest assured Grobo cares and do there best 24/7. There a small company with lots of orders due to the recent changes in marijuana use. It took me over a month to get mine. Anyway I know itā€™s frustrating. I have personal experience. Just hang tight read, Study, download is what I did while I waited. Canā€™t wait to watch your grow. I have a thread in share your grow. First timer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

4 Likes

We welcome you with open arms @joe_Macias any questions and concerns you have ask away we will all be glad to help you sir.

Happy growing also if you have any in depth questions @Todd.grobo @Stephen and @Mpower11 are all very knowledgeable and intelligent growers.
@Gunk and @TheDogMan are very responsive and love to hear what you have to say and will give further insight and suggestions as well!!

Looking forward to seeing your first grow in the coming weeks! be patient your box will ship, something I didnā€™t have while waiting for mine to ship, Todd and Stacey Iā€™m sure are happy they could stop expecting a call from me every other day :joy: :joy:

Next box I order I know the time frame haha!!

3 Likes

That is an accurate timeline. 2-3 weeks for Gen2 units to ship, getting super excited.

4 Likes

Thanks all for the peice of mind Iā€™m really digging this community I feel like Iā€™m at home here! This was my first post and I just expected like 2 or 3 ppl to respond but I was wrong! Canā€™t wait to be growing with u guys!

5 Likes

May want to take Into consideration when shipped if coming from canad and in to the states it may get a slight delay in customs. Not sure if that is true but maybe a possibility. I know the waiting is torture hang in there it is worth the wait. I am loving mine and just started in aug so far so good! :blush:

5 Likes

I canā€™t wait as I really want to see the differences in the Grobo 2. I have the original Grobo now and my grow is 3-4 weeks from done and I moved that and plan on putting the 2 in the main area. Then my next grow will be in the 2, but not sure I want to start 2 grows at the same time or wait and stagger them in the original???

2 Likes