Hello! Patiently wait on my grobo!🥴 [UPDATE!}

Do them at the same time. They will grow differently and separate themselves. I started 2 Bruce Banners at the same time. They are both in Flower :blossom: :cherry_blossom: :heart_eyes: and I estimate they are 2 weeks apart now.

It is also pretty awesome to watch the differences in real-time. They grow differently, drink differently, and look differently. But they are the same. Like siblings…

Just my thoughts.

4 Likes

That does sound interesting. I have 5 different type seeds here and only grew 1 so far, I am not sure what the next 2 will be yet. I think Do Si Dos will be one.

2 Likes

They make them to order…
It is on the way and the day you get it will be like Christmas :christmas_tree:.

Use this time to take care of all the little things you have to do. Once you get the box you will spend a lot of time in it discovering how to use it best. I spend hours just staring at my plants 🪴. Trust me, once you get it, time will fly by. Family is going to say the box is all you do. Use this time to prepare.

PS, plan on 5 months before you can partake in the goodies. Swallow that pill now…

Happy Growing.

4 Likes

I been using this time to completely redo my, I guess “grow room” but really a small 5x7 pantry off the kitchen. :grinning:

I put a new rug down so should help dampen any vibration, moved some things out of the room for more space, rearranged the shelves so my grow type stuff has an area and things like that. I also put in a room size air purifier for now to help with the smells and also circulate the air in the small room.

4 Likes

oops I removed this.

1 Like

The grobo unit is being delivered from Michigan

2 Likes

I am still waiting going on 2nd week so hopefully it’ll be here soon.

2 Likes

Has anyone received the new generation 2 grobo yet?

1 Like

I don’t think so. I have not seen a single post about getting one and you would think someone would be posting if they got it by now.

I am worried “some kind” of shortage of “something” as a lot of electronics I been trying to order are backordered weeks and weeks or only certain models ship quick and anything else takes months.

2 Likes

I hope not! I’m on week 3 of waiting and I was hoping to get a email this week with some good news about it shipping.:crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

Its been 17 days since I ordered mine. Hoping too.

2 Likes

If a picture is worth a thousand words then I guess this says it all.

2 Likes

Yikes! Now I’m really nail bitting! You’ve been waiting longer than me. Have u emailed them at all?

3 Likes

Three times. I’m waiting patiently too.

1 Like

I am not someone that fusses, but they charged my CC and If it takes much longer, I will be paying interest for something I do not even have yet. :rofl:

When it comes close to 2 months, I might cancel, as I was planning a lot of things around this coming right when this grow ends. If I have to start everything in the one I have now, I can probably hold off on adding another one.

1 Like

I feel you. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow I don’t want it to be months before my new toy comes! I was hoping to start something growing before Xmas.

1 Like

Hey growers,

Good news that I’m able to share today. As the US has finally opened its border, part of the team is at our manufacturing facility in Michigan this week. Pleased to report we will finally be shipping out our first Gen 2 units! (I may have even seen a couple of shipping labels printed this morning)

Thanks for your patience, can’t wait to have them arrive for ya’ll!!

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes

Great news, thanks a lot.

That’s music to my ears Stephen! I hope 1 of those
Shipping labels had my name on it! Haha

2 Likes