Thank You 2020 All Growers Champions!

Cheers to that! Thanks Champions!

10 Likes

Well deserved for all their help and knowledge!

12 Likes

Well said

8 Likes

Well deserved :+1:t2::seedling:

7 Likes

Truly a wonderful experience and a great Champion :package: gift!
Thanks so much!
I plan on enjoying it for years to come!!!
To all my fellow Champions “We did it” Year 2020!

12 Likes

I look forward to tapping into their awesomeness someday soon!

Congrats to all!

:beer:

7 Likes

Relatively new but already feel the love, and the great advice.

7 Likes

Congratulations Everyone!! Cheers!!

10 Likes

Congratulations. I have learned a lot from all of you. Thanks

11 Likes

Big ups, boys and girls!

12 Likes

Thank you all very much! It has been an incredible journey this first year in growing and I can honestly say it would not have been nearly as fun and successful without you all. The time and dedication that you all contribute to this community is so impressive. We all appreciate you!!!

13 Likes

I sound like a broken record but you champions deserve a personal thank you from me as well. Ive learned so much, so fast and I continue to learn daily. And equally as much to grobo support for all of their continuous help. :facepunch:

13 Likes

Thank you champions! My first grow wouldn’t be successful without you guys especially the rest of the community including @Dani :raised_hands::pray::clap::star_struck:

10 Likes

When you’re growin’ weed… and you feel all alone…

Who you gonna call???

GROBO CHAMPIONS!

… I ain’t afraid of no Grow. :ghost:

12 Likes

I haven’t been hear long but the help & kindness I’ve received has been just amazing & look forward to many more conversations & hopefully Not all a S.O.S So from a Very Green Newbie…

Roll on 21 :wink: &

Thanks Champs :slightly_smiling_face:.

8 Likes

Happy to help you! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Stephen,

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/grobo-champions-for-2020/4829/5?u=silvergrobo

- - -

• (We Have Been Patiently Waiting For Our Two New Grobo Tops That We Ordered): (As Soon As They Arive To Start Our Next Grows): (We Have One [GreenCrackSeed], One [PineappleExpress #2 Seed], -And- One Complimentary [WhiteWidowSeed] All From [CanukSeeds] ):

• Login | Grobo App | Automated Home Hydroponic Grow System {OurGrowJournals}:

• Login | Grobo App | Automated Home Hydroponic Grow System {FuzsGrowJournals}:

• (I Added Some Photos):

• (I Would Also Like To ThankYou For Having Me Be A Part Of This Great Community): (Although I Don’t Have much Brains [:brain:] -And- [I’m The Slow One] [:turtle: :snail: :sloth:], There Is Always A Fellow Member Here To Share Theirs [knowledge-Wisdom-Smarts] {OhMy} :innocent:): :green_thumb:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

10 Likes

Congrats Everyone!

8 Likes

You guys truly rock! Awesome group of people here and grateful for all your help, knowledge and insight. Kudos to you all!! Keep on growing!!

9 Likes

Incredible group, Stephen.

Thank-you for your teachings.:raised_hands:

5 Likes