Anyone get their Grobo Start?

Anyone get one yet? I ordered in November, and was hoping to have it by Christmas. Cust Service just say 3-6 weeks.

2 Likes

Not yet. Chomping at the bit to get one started since one is about ready to flush and I want to start the next one but don’t want to use the coco pod. But at least they sent me my microscope separate to keep me moving.

5 Likes

I ordered one too!

6 Likes

Almost done beta testing! Shouldn’t be much longer! Congrats on your purchases! Keep us posted!

6 Likes

1 to 4 weeks wait

4 Likes

That’s what they said a month ago

5 Likes

placed my order today … grow ending soon … really hope new recipes and start arrive

5 Likes

Placed my order last Saturday

5 Likes

I’m also in the Beta group and will be posting a review once I have completed my first germination cycle. So far I am loving it!

9 Likes

@jamestournas,

• (WeAreAlsoNotGettingAnyOrdersOnTime): {:woozy_face:}:

• (I’m Not Waiting Two Months To Start “Our” Next Grow): (A Month Was Too long As It Was):

- - -

• (We Will Have To Give It A Try On Our Next Grows):

• (GreenCrackIsBack -And- Has Popped): (She Is Soaking In A Paper Towel Now): (Hope To Have The Root long Enough To Place Her In The [Coco-Pod] -Unless- The Covers Come This Early Morning She Will Be In The Older Lid By NoonTime):

• (#EarlyShowing): (She Is Comming Along):

{ItIsAlive}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Dying here. Ready to start the next grow.

3 Likes

All dressed up with no where to go- lol

1 Like

Hey growers,

Good news is that they have just been put into stock at our fulfilment facility, so I expect they will be pulling/packing/shipping out orders today and early next week.

The wait is almost over!!! Thanks for your patience, looking forward to seeing what ya’ll think of them.

Happy Holidaze,
Stephen & the Grobo team

8 Likes

Excellent! Thanks and happy holidays to you and the Grobo team.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update! I’m excited to get my hands on it :smiley: Won’t quite need it for a bit but will be nice to have on hand.

2 Likes