Big thanks to our Champions!

Hey Growers,

I wanted to take a moment to thank our Champions here on All Growers.

@Rich
@SterlingNico
@Azuri
@Todd.grobo
@rainstorm3
@chris_barfield
@SilverGrobo

You have all been an absolute pleasure to have onboard, helping out our new growers and keeping our community a cool place to hang out. Thank you from the Grobo team and from the Grobo community. Ya’ll rock!

I’ve put a little something in the mail to each of you today to acknowledge your contributions over the past year. You can hang it on your wall or put it on your Grobo. :wink:

Thanks again,
Stephen & the Grobo team

24 Likes

as a first timer I gotta say I appreciate all the help immensely.

10 Likes

Agreed

7 Likes

Thank you @Stephen
It’s a great extended family to help out. I know the knowledge here will allow me to eventually start growing in dirt too. It’s a good group of people and I’m happy everyone likes to share as much as they do

11 Likes

@Stephen,

Big thanks to our Champions

((#ThankYouForTheThankYou)): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

((#ClickForMore)): :point_down:

Summary

((#Moderators)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/g/moderators

--

bjorn Bjorn Dawson is a moderator Grobo Team - CEO

--

bruno Grobo Team - Software Lead

--

Chris Grobo Team - CTO

--

JameilBlack Grobo Team - Support

--

Stephen Grobo Team - Horticulturalist

--

((#Love)): :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

%20(1)

oh: --:funny_face::confused::still_funny_face::laughing:

((#YouAreWelcome)): :blush:

--

Summary

Champions - #18 by SilverGrobo - Community - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

((#DoNotHaveTheBrains)): :brain::laughing:

Now I have more work going through my ((#GabazillionEMails)): :laughing: I thank-you for whatever it is:

I want to take this time to thank all of you for helping out the newcomers to the Site: Also anyone of you that got my (#Tag): …

((#ForTheWin)): :clap: [ChampionToMe] :clap:

You are True Heros to everyone that gets your help: ((#ThankYou)): :sparkling_heart:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=forthewin%20

((#Champions)):

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

((#TeamWorkMakesTheDreamWork)): :green_thumb:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=teamworkmakes%20

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

I still don’t know what it was: :laughing: Does it expire?: :nerd_face::question::grey_question::poof_gone:

--

@SterlingNico,

SterlingNicoChampion

((#WelcomeBack))::wave::wink:

--

:sparkling_heart::laughing:

Love to see @rainstorm3 : :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

Summary

I had @fuz open the gift, I was on the throne at the time: :toilet::roll_of_toilet_paper::laughing:

Mine came to me damaged a little (LeftBottomCorner), and the Lazer hit in the wrong spot on the face of it at the left of the 2nd Leaf: But other than that (ItIsASweetGift): :sparkling_heart::love_you_gesture:

((#LoveAndHugs)): To all that thought of us: :hugs::love_letter:

The year Is Coming ((#2020)): :wink:

((#ColorMeFun)): :crayon:

--

This is for all of the other Helpers on AllGrowers, Thank-You Very Much: :green_thumb:

--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

--

10 Likes

Thank you to the Grobo team for providing us the opportunity to grow our knowledge and skills! Looking forward to seeing the continued success from Grobo!

To all the community thank you for all that you do helping each other out all while providing the community a great place to come and learn!

10 Likes

Wow thanks guys. Was expecting a t shirt or something. This is 10000 times better. Thank you

6 Likes

I find out tomorrow, I’m pretty excited!

6 Likes

What was it!!?? Lol.

1 Like

HOLY SHIT! I’m blown away by the creation! Absolutely beautiful work guys, I cannot wait to install!

@bjorn @Stephen @Chris @bruno @JameilBlack and the rest of the Grobo team all of you are incredible thank you :pray:t3: for the gift! This was above and beyond anything I could have ever expected!

16 Likes

Post a pic rich everyone is dying to see what it is. Lol. Call it future customization abilities

4 Likes

Yup - feel free to install in on your unit or hang it on a wall. There’s very high bond double sided tape on the backside of this if you wanted to hang it up somewhere (red things). Enjoy :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Woot woot! We’re thrilled that you’re happy with it :smiley: :groboone:

7 Likes

Wow that IS AWESOME. Congrats guys! :beers::tada:

5 Likes

I fu*%#ing LOVE this!

Thank you guys!!! Now I just gotta figure out how to attach it! Lol.

Lol, here I was expecting a hat or a shirt or something! This is WAY cooler!!

image|375x500

8 Likes

That brought you out @SterlingNico haha yeah it’s pretty sweet

5 Likes

Lol, sorry to vanish every now and again. Day job sometimes plops me overseas away from civilization every now and again. I’m back in the states now so I’ll have a good amount of time to kill!

5 Likes

I hear ya. For 1 more work trip left this year too.

2 Likes

Awesome job champs I really enjoy reading all your helpful Tips, you are all awesome :+1: :+1: :grinning:

3 Likes

--

:wink:

4 Likes