New Grobo Start Videos!

Hey Growers,

Check out our new Grobo Start videos! Don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe…

Cheers,
Stephen

18 Likes

@Stephen @bjorn

Question does the Grobo Start not have a air stone?

3 Likes

Hey @Mpower11,

Correct, there isn’t an airstone in the Grobo Start.

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

I’m thinking the first 2 weeks I agree not needed but if you try to have a plant say 3 to 5 weeks in the start wouldn’t the roots need some o2? Unless you change the water more often?

2 Likes

Hey @Mpower11,

Different system, not fully deep water culture. We are using a wick system here, plenty of air…

Cheers,
Stephen

7 Likes

Thanks for the explanation :+1:

4 Likes

@Stephen - Is the wick supposed to penetrate up into the peat pod or just make external contact with it?

Really enjoyed both videos, especially the unpacking one.

8 Likes

Thanks @miami5th,

Just making contact is enough for the wicking to take effect. Great question and thanks for the likes. :wink:

Cheers,
Stephen

9 Likes

@Stephen This is so cool I am interested in getting one for sure! Does the peat pod act as the standard cocoa pod in the Grobo premium if using the Grobo start to transplant? How likely is it that the roots will get tangled in the peat pod carrier? Cheers

4 Likes

Thanks @Letsgrowmore,

You can transfer the peat pod into the new DWC cover without any worries of root tangles for sure.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Awesome intro videos into the Grobo start. Was waiting in the video to see if it was simple, is there any videos of transplanting the plant to the premium or solid and seeing the end results like a week to week video demo? Would you say there is a bigger more effective yield with this process? When would you transplant after 4 weeks?

3 Likes

Hey @Manny,

Thanks! I just finished this video this week, so I won’t have a transfer one up for several months. You can transfer when you want, 2 weeks to 6 weeks. Shave a bunch of time off your grobo premium/solid grows for sure.

Cheers,
Stephen

7 Likes

God damn you Stephan made another product that I am going to have to buy !! Just need to make a grobo that can hold two to three plants then we are talking !!! Thanks again for the video

6 Likes

Need a video on how to get started on the app!

4 Likes

She’s just waking up!

12 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Update: Transplant going strong! Good healthy stalk!

17 Likes

Wow really looking nice!

5 Likes

Can you use those baskets i see with a normal coco pod or do they need pellets or am I completely wrong hear :wink::sweat_smile:

With only one machine & no tent i don’t see the point of getting a Start but like the idea of using the basket only can the pod still be raised after roots touch down :wink:??

3 Likes