Thank You 2020 All Growers Champions!

Hey Growers,

I’d like to send out a special thanks to @Rich, @Todd.grobo, @chris_barfield, @SilverGrobo, @Bplatinum9, @vegetato, @Russel_Richardson and @Dew for their awesomeness!!

This community would not be the same without your help, wisdom, support, friendliness and welcoming nature. We are all better for having met you and hope you have enjoyed helping each other out this year. What a year indeed!

To thank our Champions, we are sending you each a new Grobo Start and adapter dwc cover/adaptor!

Love,
Team Grobo

33 Likes

Thank you @Stephen
No matching wood top for 2020? haha.
Thank you very much. Its been a year for sure.
Fam jam hug time

17 Likes

Thank you Champions! Well earned loot!

15 Likes

Proving once again why the team at Grobo is number one! Looking forward to providing as much feedback as possible! Thanks for always sharing the love with us it’s greatly appreciated!

10 Likes

Cheers to that! Thanks Champions!

10 Likes

Well deserved for all their help and knowledge!

12 Likes

Well said

8 Likes

Well deserved :+1:t2::seedling:

7 Likes

Truly a wonderful experience and a great Champion :package: gift!
Thanks so much!
I plan on enjoying it for years to come!!!
To all my fellow Champions “We did it” Year 2020!

12 Likes

I look forward to tapping into their awesomeness someday soon!

Congrats to all!

:beer:

7 Likes

Relatively new but already feel the love, and the great advice.

7 Likes

Congratulations Everyone!! Cheers!!

10 Likes

Congratulations. I have learned a lot from all of you. Thanks

11 Likes

Big ups, boys and girls!

12 Likes

Thank you all very much! It has been an incredible journey this first year in growing and I can honestly say it would not have been nearly as fun and successful without you all. The time and dedication that you all contribute to this community is so impressive. We all appreciate you!!!

13 Likes

I sound like a broken record but you champions deserve a personal thank you from me as well. Ive learned so much, so fast and I continue to learn daily. And equally as much to grobo support for all of their continuous help. :facepunch:

13 Likes

Thank you champions! My first grow wouldn’t be successful without you guys especially the rest of the community including @Dani :raised_hands::pray::clap::star_struck:

10 Likes

When you’re growin’ weed… and you feel all alone…

Who you gonna call???

GROBO CHAMPIONS!

… I ain’t afraid of no Grow. :ghost:

12 Likes

I haven’t been hear long but the help & kindness I’ve received has been just amazing & look forward to many more conversations & hopefully Not all a S.O.S So from a Very Green Newbie…

Roll on 21 :wink: &

Thanks Champs :slightly_smiling_face:.

8 Likes