Starkiller on the way

Hello all, I’m receiving my Grobo very soon and I decided to start a star killer grow.
Is the recipe on the app?

Any thoughts or advices on star killer?

3 Likes

You can look through recipes in the app. If you cant find it we suggest using a generic version

4 Likes

No starkiller on the recipe book :frowning:

2 Likes

Recipes are not needed to grow your strain
Generic sativa or generic indica work great. In the meantime bottom corner is a suggest strain you can submit so they can add in the future

3 Likes

My best grow was headband sativa by humdboldt farms.

10 Likes

Wow that’s an amazing looking plant.

4 Likes

79g of headnumbing primo frost.

7 Likes

It’s here! Tonight I start this project! Wish me good luck!

9 Likes

So the plan will be to start with a Grobo start for at least a month, transfer to the Grobo and hope for a good harvest. I got the Grobo start just because I think it will expedite at least one month to month and a half on each grow.
Your pro’s out there correct me if I’m wrong please.

Any tips or advice is always welcome.

3 Likes

For your first plant you can go straight in Grobo, no need to use the start. When you’re about 3-4 weeks from harvest I would put your next seed in the start…just my 2 cents.

6 Likes

Your 2 cents is worth more like 2k lol

Thank you! :grinning:

4 Likes

Seed went in the Cocoa pod yesterday after germination was done on the cup and then paper towel. I was only following directions from the seed bank.
Today I woke up and I had this amazing surprise look how cute.
She truly is a star killer.

6 Likes

I’m new on this and I would really appreciate some advice regarding nutrients other than what the unit provides. Should I be looking for something else? I hear a lot about Hydro guard and other things, but mainly I’m completely lost so every little help would be greatly appreciate it.

3 Likes

Im all 100% for grobo nutes only. Dont waste your money yet

9 Likes

humidity is becoming a problem. I’m in florida but I can get over 41%
Any suggestions?

1 Like

cannabis-humidity-chart different stages are different humidity

2 Likes

How can I work my humidity inside the grobo? Any suggestion?

1 Like

3 Likes

41 is fine for a grow.

2 Likes

Day 5 going strong!

5 Likes