Starkiller on the way

End of day 23. 13/14 veg. She’s going to sleep now, I’ll post picture when she wakes up!
Removed two big fan leaves that were going brow, because o training they rent getting the proper light I think, anybody care to jump in on this leave situation? See picture bellow!

3 Likes

I think :thinking: think :thought_balloon: @Todd.grobo has that chart u are talking about that chart is hard to tell as well when I went thru my problem I was completely wrong about the problem it had @Mpower11 an @Todd.grobo steered me in the right direction :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

This is the chiller I use for my tent, but they make a smaller one, 16 gal I think. And if those were your bottom fan leaves you’re fine. It’s when ALL your leaves are experiencing the same thing that you need to be worried.
https://smile.amazon.com/Aquarium-Refrigeration-Compressor-Waterweeds-Jellyfish/dp/B0716XSSC4/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=34015ILASJBM&dchild=1&keywords=active+aqua+water+chiller&qid=1622995002&sprefix=active+aqua%2Caps%2C221&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyVVg3UVNDQVJISzE4JmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwODg0Nzg5MzlJTkdTQ0FJTUFQUyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMjUyMDcwMllVMVpRS0VQMlU2OCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

3 Likes

Thanks a lot!

growweedeasy.com main splash page in the middle is 3 select-able fields. I think its green, yellow red and one says “Trouble shoot your plants” Or “Plant issues”
They have photos of every possible thing that could go wrong to your plant. I do reference it for users on the forums as my problems are consistently the same ones, so not so much variation, but with photos you can for sure figure it out.

1 Like

TBH, those look like a combination of things. My guess is a bit of nutrient burn (which is normal the way the roots float in the water) but also some water on the leaves that maybe burnt them. I wouldn’t be concerned with a few leaves like that. However now is the point to make sure all your bottles are dispensing and do a pinch test (test each hose into the bottle, in through the metal and anywhere EASILY accessible) and pinch or adjust the tip ever so slightly incase a blockage occurred. This was my recent problem on my plant and i caught it early enough it bounced right back.

1 Like

all the new growth looks great, only a few leaves with burn, this is not cause for alarm and considered normal at an early stage of growth. Each strain will uptake different amount of nutrients which when fed will cause some to burn and some to gobble it up and ask for more.

2 Likes

Late day 24. Good night Star Killer!
Should I trim the little leaves growing on the side brenches of the 8 main kolas?

1 Like

Day 27! Wow she’s getting big, training is paying off. Working on making 8 big kolas well spread out.

3 Likes

Day 28! Looking good. Tomorrow she’ll get a hair cut. Drain an fill right after.
Suggestions?

3 Likes

Day 29 late veg 5/14
Maybe I overdid on the trim but I think she will be fine. Roots look very good (forgot to take picture).
8 kolas on the way!

Suggestions are always welcome.

3 Likes
How good she look after her haircut?

0 voters

2 Likes

Apparently I did a good job with the hair cut. She didn’t even notice.
Looks like a little bonsai!

3 Likes

Na j did actually wanted to give you a 10 u did a Hec of a job :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Day 33 she’s growing so fast!
I’ll probably have to extend one week on late veg because of all the training and topping.
She also already have an appointment at the salon to get a haircut on Friday. lol

5 Likes

Day 37. Extended veg for a week. Hopefully will be enough to reach second fan.

5 Likes

Day 40, right before this girl goes to bed.
Had to do lite trimming since she’s so bushy.
Hopefully she’ll stretch enough to transition on the next 5 days.

Opinions?

4 Likes

Beauty @Chris20 shes looking almost perfect size to flip.

4 Likes

I’m currently working on 8 Kolas but I’m stating to thing that 8 is to much. It’s a very small space.

Should I keep 8 and for for more or cut 2 off and go for 6 bigger ones?

With Grobo space, I think 6 is the good place to be. If you think it can handle 8 after this grow with the same strain…go for it! And as @Todd.grobo said, she’s pretty much ready for flip to transition.

5 Likes