Ph too high [RESOLVED]

I think I’m going drain and refill with just distilled water. Help us champs :pray:t5:

1 Like

Yea I use hydroguard n recharge n I’m going to be 100% honest with you but I never check my ph at all

2 Likes

This my first grow also

1 Like

Neither did I :unamused:, I don’t know what made me do it.

Also I use 1 teaspoon is what I believe you need for the grobo table spoon might be a lil to much idk

1 Like

Your pH meter might be off … isn’t the pH scale 0-14? Send in a ticket asking the Grobo team what their reading of your pH level is.

3 Likes

ph is 4 to 7

1 Like

4-7 is acidic to neutral. Anything above 7 up to 14 is alkaline / basic

3 Likes

@a_e_Trujillo your plant is lookin good :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

@BigNif_313,

[#ChampionToMe]: :clap:

(ForSupportHelp): (ClickHere):

--

(SorryThisHappenedToYou): (ProvideThemWithAPicture): (TheyWillSortThisOutForYou): (ShareThisTopicWithThem): (SaveYourPlant):

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:(:point_down:)

Submit a request – Grobo Help Center

https://support.grobo.io

--

((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

--

:infinity:

2 Likes

I noticed on the less expensive meters as the battery dies the reading goes off ever-so-slightly in one direction until it goes way off the charts. This could be what happened if you left it on for 29 minutes then came back to check on it.

Keeping some spare batteries is helpful to double-check it’s not just that.

It’s good to also make sure it’s calibrated if the battery is deemed fine.

3 Likes
                             Humidity

Clones - 70 - 80%.
Vegetative - 40 - 60%
Flowering - 40 - 50%
Final weeks of flowering - < 40%

Grobo Temps

Veg Stage - 70 - 85 f
20 - 30 c

Flowering Stage - 65 - 80 f
18 - 26 c

Water Temps

65 - 70 f Normal
18 - 22 c Normal
72 & up Root Rot/ Germs

Water PH

6.0 - 6.5 ph. Normal/Average
1.2 - 2.0 ec. Normal/Average

9 Likes

As much as I would like to say the Ph meter was off, it was really me off :woozy_face:. I have no idea how I got 19 (I was medicated ) but that’s what it read. So I filled and drained for no reason :woman_facepalming:t4: My husband came right in took the levels with no problem :disappointed:(my husband and I share this account). No more edibles and working. But I truly thank you guys for the feedback

5 Likes

:joy: … well glad to hear your reservoir does not have a pH 19 :grin:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

What about temp and humidity during the drying recipe? And are the lights supposed to be off during dry mode? Thank you as always.

cannabis-humidity-chart
cannabis-harvest-curing-cheat-sheet

1 Like

Thank you all. Always a huge help. Going to check tonight when I get home but pretty certain the buds dried in 2 1/2 days. Probably have to add boveda packets as well. Seemed a bit brittle and dry this morning to my amazement…was not prepared for that. Weren’t the fattest to begin with but I will post final pics and weight tonight. Ready for grow number 2!!!

1 Like

23g. Buds lost a lot of weight and density in drying. Possibly dried too long. Already packed with a boveda pack. Hopefully the curing will help them out. Looking forward to tasting them. Ready for round 2…hopefully with some improvement with what I’ve learned.

2 Likes

Hygrometers work really good in the jars and are super cheap!

1 Like