First Grow GDP! (Late Vegetation)

**Day15 **
Early Vegetation (Day 5 /14)
First leaves look a little droopy

I checked out the roots and they are looking nice. One concern i had was that the roots were starting to build around the clear tube in the tank. Not the ones for nutrients but a thicker one. I moved the tube to the side so it wouldn’t be on the roots.
Any tips??

2 Likes

Looking good, it is very common for the first and second sets of leaves to become damaged in the Grobo, nothing to worry about unless you see it spreading to your new growth above them. Roots are going to tangle, just the nature of growing in the Grobo, be careful not to disturb them, they are sensitive.

2 Likes

Thanks for quick reply! Okay sounds good, i shouldve just left it. But lets see, i also changed water today :sunglasses:

1 Like

Not to worry my man, it will be fine.

1 Like

Thanks will keep an eye out.

1 Like

--
@Dromar,

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): :green_thumb:

• (Now that your Roots are Long enough and leaves are formed well we want to start drying out the [Coco-Pod]):

• (If there is not enough wind comming from the inside fans we all get extra fans to assist in this task): (This will help):

- - -

• ((#LearningAsWeGrow)): :brain::green_thumb:

• ((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

• ((#StagesInAGrow)): :1234:

- - -

(GrowJournals): (ClickHere):

--

[ Login | Grobo App | Automated Home Hydroponic Grow System ]: (PickOneHere):

Grow Journal - 'Acapulco Gold (Sativa)' (Acapulco Gold (Sativa)):
Grow Journal - 'Blueberry (Indica)' (Blueberry (Indica)):

- - -

https://my.grobo.io/grow-journal/947644463 (Kush N Cookies (Hybrid)):

Grow Journal - 'Cheese (Hybrid)' (Cheese Auto (Hybrid)):
Grow Journal - 'Shiskaberry (Indica)' (Shiskaberry (Indica)):
Grow Journal - 'Black Widow (Hybrid)' (Black Widow (Hybrid)):

Grow Journal - 'Generic (Indica)' (Generic (Indica)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/april-2020-grow-journal-contest-champions-feedback-request/5413/6?u=

--

:infinity:

- - -

--

(Do what you like with this grow and have it as your base grow for the next grows): (Every grow can be a little different, play around with them and find your favorite way of growing): :wink:

--

:infinity:

3 Likes

Day 22
Early Vegetation (12/14)

I noticed some growth under the fan leaves. Should i cut off this extra growth or let it keep growing? looks bunched up :grimacing:

1 Like

Should i cut growth under fan leaves???

1 Like

DAY 25
Day1/14 Late Vegetation

1 Like

DAY 35
Late Vegeatation Day 11/14

HELP… Should i extend Late Vegetation here or just keep going???

2 Likes

Hi Dromar. I’m not an expert at all but recommend to extend based on the size of your plant and the posts that i’ve been following here on AG

2 Likes

I’d definitely extend until it hits the second fan

2 Likes

100% extend to top of second fan, GDP is not much of a “stretcher”.

2 Likes

Copy that will extend for a week and see how it looks after that!

1 Like

For what ever reason, she appears to be growing at a slower rate. Plan on extending 2-3 more weeks. (Going 1 week at a time is fine, just make sure you’re on top of it so she doesn’t flip before you’re ready.

Well i was trimming her quite a bit. Maybe thats why?
I just extended one week. Will keep an eye on her

1 Like

Very possibly the cause. Leave her alone until transition. Then the day before you flip perform your first major lollipop defoliation.

2 Likes

Day 61
Day 2/14 of transition
Extended late veg three weeks
Trimmed her up a couple days ago and now looking really nice!
:sunglasses:

6 Likes

My #1 nutrition bottle has barley been used. Have any of you guys noticed that before?

2 Likes

That’s usually a good sign. It means it’s only bringing the pH down a bit sometimes if it’s only using #2 bottle. The last 3 bottles are the nutrients, the first 2 are just to change the pH of the water if needed.

To be on the safe side, you can double-check the hose for any kinks.

How much of the #2 bottle have you used so far?

5 Likes