Ilgm strawberry kush

76 !!! Thank you so much

1 Like

For anyone wondering how the ILGM strawberry kush is doing we will be on day 4 of germination, at 12 tonight . I’ll upload pics !! Cheers !

1 Like

2 Likes

Put your coco pod flush dude or it’ll stay too wet, don’t want damping off :+1:

2 Likes

I had it flush , and it was not hitting the water at all , I did some looking up on the fourm and Stephen said put the pod about a half inch or an inch for it to touch the water , I’m just scared if I do put it flush it wont get enough :frowning:

3 Likes

You don’t want it in the water, the bubbling water will keep the bottom moist until your taproot hits the water, then you don’t want the water touching it for sure lol

The “new” lids it’s best to keep it flush with the lid

4 Likes

I’ll take you’re word for it

1 Like

For my grows they’ve been close to the water but never touching it

1 Like

5 Likes

I put it flush indeed my friend !

3 Likes

:+1::+1::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

@Ray2nasty,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :eyes:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

((#Coco-Pod)):

Keep an (:eye:) on your coco-pod and if it is getting dry go back to the level that you were at: We want the water bubbles spitting the droplets up to the coco-pod :droplet: and not sitting directly into the water: :swimming_woman: Hope this helps:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Did she just wake up?: The leaves are curled quite a bit: :thinking:

She is Perky Today: :smile::green_thumb:

--

((#Fans)): :tornado:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=fans

Summary

--

We had to put in a Ticket :ticket::tickets: because of @fuz Grobo is in (or was in) Germination and both fans are (still is) on and he never got to get 20-Hours of Light on the little baby: :innocent::baby::bulb:

--

--

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9 I put my fan on the back side of the grobo with the small latch door open … and the water temp went down amazingly . My grobo temp as you can see is very good . We are on day 6 of germination , these are the last pics I’ll post untill after germination is finished :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Day 11 , top of the coco pod is damp still not dry , roots are looking good though the fan is not on in the unit I sent a ticket in . I tried a factory reset 3 times and couldn’t get it right it didnt flash after 20 seconds to pink and yellow … any suggestions ?

3 Likes

Day 13 of strawberry kush , what do you guys think ?? Any advice ? Does she look healthy to you guys ?

2 Likes

1 Like

@Osage @Bplatinum9

1 Like

Looks healthy. She’s pretty lanky though. I’d keep an eye out she gets too tall too quick, and she’s liable to just fall over. If you start seeing purple in stems you’ll need to add cal/mag

1 Like

What does the purple mean ? It is strawberry kush so I didnt really pay attention to it too much .

@Osage