:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=bugs%20%20user%3Astephen

I’m not a professional, but it does say it is safe for humans: :thinking:

--

2 Likes

Let the fun begin!

2 Likes

Day 13 Should the bottom fan be running?

3 Likes

@Stephen

Yes it should.

1 Like

Everything‘s working good. What do y’all think ? Any suggestions,she’s on node 6 an 7. Day22

3 Likes

Top if you haven’t already! Nice work!

1 Like

Haven’t yet, do you think I’d need to extend grow? Just wondering can you see the pic its not loading on my end lol.

2 Likes

You will know once you get to the end of a stage, just keep posting and share your concerns! I usually add three days to recover if I’m close to the end of a stage or my plant acts like it was wounded. If you don’t top now you may not end up with enough bud sites to pull a descent weight.

Topped an took a few leaves off,clooking good. Found a small clear looking catapiler of course removed it, that’s why some leafs are damage. Looking into a nice haircut soon but I don’t wanna rush any thoughts?

4 Likes

Think i could spray this?

1 Like

1 Like

No!!! Use neem oil in a dish never spray your plant with anything!!!

4 Likes

If you’re not intending to eat parts of the plant or make edibles it’s totally fine to spray your plant with products/chems. I spray my plants with 4 parts rain water and 1 part FishSh!t once a week I synthesize outside conditions up until flower.

I don’t know anything about “bergmans bug blaster” so I’m not recommending using that, but completely wrong to suggest never to spray your plants with stuff. All types of reputable companies make products just for this purpose and many are designed just for cannabis. While I’d never buy any of them as it’s easier to make your own and cheaper especially for bug prevention it’s wrong to suggest never to use something In which you’ve never done before. In fact, Foliar spraying/foliar feeding is a common technique to quickly fix nutrient deficiencies. Foliar feeding, can be a very effective way of supplementing nutrients in the short-term. It is particularly effective if you want to provide your plants with secondary nutrients like magnesium or calcium. It is also a very beneficial way to provide zinc, iron, manganese and other micronutrients. Studies have shown that foliar feeding is as much as 95% effective. This means plants take in almost all nutrients administered by spray, while they uptake a smaller percentage when fed through the soil.

…link…

Not my first rodeo

I guess I should have been more specific because as James so rudely stated it is perfectly fine to spray your plants with anything you choose but in all fairness no matter if your using the plant for edibles or eating I find smoking is no different considering you are still ingesting the plant.
It has been recommended that you not spray your plant inside a grobo for many reasons!
I don’t need to be an avid grower to read, research or understand. I welcome a difference of opinion and often hold my tongue on techniques I don’t agree on but I do not like to be talked down to.

Wasn’t talking down to you just clarifying bad info. “Never spray your plant”.

Clearly stated I don’t know about that bergmans and didn’t recommend adding it, offered a different opinion shared by many reputable long time growers in which can easily be validated with a quick google search. I can provide you more reading material if you’d like. Didn’t mean to offend you. Spraying your plant down is common for a lot of stuff from bugs to quick nutrient fixes.

Cheers

1 Like

I would agree if it was an outdoor grow. And too many digs to say you weren’t being rude and condescending! Plenty of people give their opinions without insult!

It is safe to spray your plant down with all types of chems or Organics and many, many people do. I do with great success both inside and out. Plenty of data and successful products on the market to tackle these types of problems

Unless I’m confused this is your first ever cannabis grow. Simply trying to provide facts. I’ll be more delicate in my word choices when communicating with members.

Mites won’t just fall off the plant with neem oil sitting close by :joy: while it’s good for gnats it won’t do much for an assortment of indoors or outdoors pests.

Fix your cannabis bug problems with organic sprays (indoors/outdoors - no matter)
Cannabis and Bugs

:neutral_face:

These posts were altered to be more community friendly.

2 Likes