Ilgm strawberry kush

Water temp is 72 , my room is plenty cool , I’m going to go get ph up and down as we speak , what can I do as for the water temp ?

You don’t have to waist the money, up and down is usually reserved for tent grows and I’m not sure if it will effect the grobo mechanics but if you simply drain and fill and this time use colder water and no probe solution, ph the water after your additives like @Osage has taught us and you should be ok.
Keep reading more post until you get the hang of how the machine operates, it can be real simple or real complicated depending on how many additives you use.

2 Likes

I’ll drain and refill , so the water temp will be okay ? Just keep an eye on it ?

1 Like

Yes and I’m on here every single day so I will be :eyes: too!
Remember grobo grows best until the consumer makes a mess!!! I’m sure @Stephen would agree!
Make sure you get all the water out and dry with a paper towel or rag just incase you have probe solution residue.
Have you put that clear guard back on like @Flyers28 suggested?
Yes keep an eye on the water temp and if it consistently reaches 72.0 like mine always does you may need to add a inside fan in the early veg stage. And adjust your environment, but pulling it away from the wall should help a bit and if you have a ceiling fan and can keep the door open most of the time for fresh air that also helps. Some other allgrowers may be able to help with this issue. I use hydroguard because I have the same issue.

Ph reading 6.7 water temp is 71 f , the unit is away from the wall with a fan blowing in side and I have one outside .

1 Like

3 Likes

Day 2 of germination , any advice ?

1 Like

Lower your hydrometer for a true reading.

2 Likes

:slight_smile:thank you

1 Like

76 !!! Thank you so much

1 Like

For anyone wondering how the ILGM strawberry kush is doing we will be on day 4 of germination, at 12 tonight . I’ll upload pics !! Cheers !

1 Like

2 Likes

Put your coco pod flush dude or it’ll stay too wet, don’t want damping off :+1:

2 Likes

I had it flush , and it was not hitting the water at all , I did some looking up on the fourm and Stephen said put the pod about a half inch or an inch for it to touch the water , I’m just scared if I do put it flush it wont get enough :frowning:

3 Likes

You don’t want it in the water, the bubbling water will keep the bottom moist until your taproot hits the water, then you don’t want the water touching it for sure lol

The “new” lids it’s best to keep it flush with the lid

4 Likes

I’ll take you’re word for it

1 Like

For my grows they’ve been close to the water but never touching it

1 Like

5 Likes

I put it flush indeed my friend !

3 Likes

:+1::+1::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like