Week 2 Notifications Discussion

Have some feedback on what happens during the 2nd week of notifications? Spelling errors, grammar, dangling participles, you name it, this is the place for feedback.

1 Like

Looks like I’ll get the ball rolling on this.

Week 1 notification should have a mention that there are no fans on.
Week 2 notification should say 1st fan comes on day 10
Week 4 notification should say 2nd fan comes on day 24
(Asumming fans come on at those days)

One of the first notifications that should come up is that that the aerator should be on from day 1.

These questions seem to be commonly asked. :+1:

10 Likes

This is a great suggestion @Azuri …a bit more transparency into the grows might alleviate some of the common questions, which currently surround fans, and air pumps.
Basically when changes occur, it would be nice to expect them!

4 Likes

Love this feedback!!

Thanks Azuri,
Stephen

1 Like

In the week 2 notification it mentions that the water level will dropped to the low fill line. But never actually said when to do that. I’m on day 12 should I have already lowered it?

Hey @Binky

Water levels are part of the automated process. When you do your drain and fill the built in water height sensors will fill to the required level automatically depending where you are in your reciepe. As long as you do your weekly notifications for drain and fills you’re good. :+1:

4 Likes

:wink:

1 Like

I’ll find out soon enough, but for day 10, does anyone know if the bottom fan comes on in the beginning or the end of day 10?

1 Like

Hey @Dew , the fan should come on day 11 (so end of day 10) :+1:t4:

4 Likes

Okay cool, thanks @rainstorm3!

1 Like

Hello growers!

So, I decided to check if Hulkberry seed sprouted from the coco pod after 15 days. I carefully checked inside to make sure not to touch the seed. Unfortunately, no sign of it sprouting, so had to remove the seed and restart the grow. This may seem obvious, but am I still able to use the same coco pod since there is nothing wrong with it?:thinking:

1 Like

I reused mines.

2 Likes

@Ready_Player_One,

((#WelcomeBack))…

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=reuse%20coco

((#ReuseCocoPod))… :wink:

3 Likes

With my old statement you don’t have to pay attention to the “marked line” on the lid. Just make sure the pod is flush with the top of the lid so that it stays moist during the germination stage

3 Likes

Hey @Chris

For clarity sakes I have one of the original lids with the sticker and line on the sticker do I ignore that and go flush with the lid now?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t think so, I feel like its a “flush lid” now. I don’t think anyone that got a Grobo after October when is when I got mine has that, therefore you should still push it down methinks lol

Or I’m totally wrong😎

2 Likes

Hi Azuri,

If you have the sticker then pay attention to it. I was simply clarifying for a new user as any of the newer units do not need that adjustment anymore

This is just to ensure that your Coco Pod is thoroughly damp throughout the germination stage to ensure that your seed pops

Regards,

Chris.

3 Likes

Hello Guys,

So i planted my first seed Aug 7th but chose the wrong recipe and reset it on Aug 9th. It has now sprouted and looking healthy on day 9 of germination. Should i go on and skip forward to Early veg or let it move on automatically? I know its only about a day and a half difference.

3 Likes

Its not ready for early vegetation yet :no_entry_sign: it could use another 1-3 days to get the 5th & 6th leaf :leaves: to come out more! Please note that this is just my opinion.

1 Like

Nah just leave it should be fine

3 Likes