Ilgm strawberry kush

Purple/reddish stems usually indicates a calcium/magnesium deficiency

1 Like

I’ll order some , what about anything els like I’ve seen people talk about big bud and such ? Anything to give her an extra boost ?

I use recharge for explosive root growth. Revive to amend deficiencies, cal/mag and then the entire line of advanced nutrients. Full disclosure, I have received my Flora Flex nutes and will be using those as opposed to advanced nutrients. Many reasons, but mostly because I’ve been using advanced nutrients for a long time and I need a change. I love the fact it’s in powder form, a little goes a long way, and I’ve gotten nothing but great reports about it.

2 Likes

Flora flex , can I use that in the grobo I know the revive is for if things go south .

You’re doing the nutrients manually though ??

I just order the revive and cal mag @Osage !!

So use the cal mag all through the grow ?? What about the recharge ?? And hydrogaurd?

1 Like

@Osage

Use them all in regular feeding schedule at 1/2 strength

2 Likes

Yes I’ve manually fed since first grow. And I’m switching/have switched to floraflex nutes as opposed to advanced nutrients. Too many bottles to deal with, too expensive and limited shelf life(not that I’ve ever had an issue with those nutes going bad. Just trying to ease my load and produce better quality product.

2 Likes

This:

Compared to this:

Big difference, and floraflex has all the macro and micro nutrients, as well as beneficials. So no more using 10-12 bottles and paying a shit ton of money on nutes.

3 Likes

@Osage man thank you so much you’ve been more than helpful to me . I really appreciate it . I will use the recharge the hydrogaurd and cal mag all together , but just to make sure I only use the revive if my plant starts acting up ?

1 Like

I use revive as part of my regular feeding schedule

2 Likes

10 4

1 Like

Huston we have lift off , day 15 of strawberry kush !

7 Likes

Looks great I’m 8 days into a critical purple auto wish ya luck

2 Likes

You also !! Cheers !

1 Like

@Osage you’re using FloraFlex with the Grobo nutes? Or you’ve disconnected the Grobo nutes?

Stopped using grobo nutes 1/4 through first grow and went manually with advanced nutrients full lineup with a few additives. Am in flush with current grow in grobo, and have floraflex to start next grow in grobo after I harvest and dry this batch. Also getting my tent ready for a full on floraflex grow :+1::v:

1 Like

Why keep using the Grobo at this point?

1 Like