:+1::+1::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

@Ray2nasty,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :eyes:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

((#Coco-Pod)):

Keep an (:eye:) on your coco-pod and if it is getting dry go back to the level that you were at: We want the water bubbles spitting the droplets up to the coco-pod :droplet: and not sitting directly into the water: :swimming_woman: Hope this helps:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Did she just wake up?: The leaves are curled quite a bit: :thinking:

She is Perky Today: :smile::green_thumb:

--

((#Fans)): :tornado:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=fans

Summary

--

We had to put in a Ticket :ticket::tickets: because of @fuz Grobo is in (or was in) Germination and both fans are (still is) on and he never got to get 20-Hours of Light on the little baby: :innocent::baby::bulb:

--

--

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9 I put my fan on the back side of the grobo with the small latch door open โ€ฆ and the water temp went down amazingly . My grobo temp as you can see is very good . We are on day 6 of germination , these are the last pics Iโ€™ll post untill after germination is finished :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Day 11 , top of the coco pod is damp still not dry , roots are looking good though the fan is not on in the unit I sent a ticket in . I tried a factory reset 3 times and couldnโ€™t get it right it didnt flash after 20 seconds to pink and yellow โ€ฆ any suggestions ?

3 Likes

Day 13 of strawberry kush , what do you guys think ?? Any advice ? Does she look healthy to you guys ?

2 Likes

1 Like

@Osage @Bplatinum9

1 Like

Looks healthy. Sheโ€™s pretty lanky though. Iโ€™d keep an eye out she gets too tall too quick, and sheโ€™s liable to just fall over. If you start seeing purple in stems youโ€™ll need to add cal/mag

1 Like

What does the purple mean ? It is strawberry kush so I didnt really pay attention to it too much .

@Osage

Purple/reddish stems usually indicates a calcium/magnesium deficiency

1 Like

Iโ€™ll order some , what about anything els like Iโ€™ve seen people talk about big bud and such ? Anything to give her an extra boost ?

I use recharge for explosive root growth. Revive to amend deficiencies, cal/mag and then the entire line of advanced nutrients. Full disclosure, I have received my Flora Flex nutes and will be using those as opposed to advanced nutrients. Many reasons, but mostly because Iโ€™ve been using advanced nutrients for a long time and I need a change. I love the fact itโ€™s in powder form, a little goes a long way, and Iโ€™ve gotten nothing but great reports about it.

2 Likes

Flora flex , can I use that in the grobo I know the revive is for if things go south .

Youโ€™re doing the nutrients manually though ??

I just order the revive and cal mag @Osage !!