First Grow - MK Ultra (ILGM) **HARVESTED 249 Grams**

WOW :astonished: Amazing Work!

4 Likes

- - - [2021-12.22]:

Dec 22, '20 2:26 AM

@Vicc,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb: :star_struck:

• (I Had Fun Putting This Together, What A Great Grow):

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

- - -

@Vicc,

• (#MuchLoveToYourGrowFam): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

- - -

@Vicc,

• (#GreatVideos): {:video_camera:}:

- - -

- - -

@Vicc,

• (Congratulations You’re A :star2:):

~~~

- - - [2021-10.01]:

@VancouverSeeds,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

9 Likes

@SilverGrobo I love it Barb! Thank you! :laughing: :pray:

8 Likes

Thank you, 2020 needed this. :+1:t3::clap:t4:

6 Likes

Here is a video of her trichomes before chopping down. Just realized it finished processing in HD so its worth sharing now. I’ll also add it to the post above:

8 Likes

Dry Day 4

Took a video in the dark to see how the drying is going.
She did shrink a whole lot in size and the buds are pretty icy

10 Likes

frosty af. going to have some nice crystal to smoke :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Awesome grow :wink:
Cant believe its your first :smiley:!!
I can only hope :wink:

If I can get 1 too grow that is :roll_eyes:!:joy:!

Good luck with the nxt :herb::herb:

5 Likes

Trim and Dry Weight

After 8 days of drying at 65% RH, it was finally time to give the buds a manicure and tossed into jars for curing.

I categorized my buds in 3 different categories:

• Dank (Large / Medium dense nugs)
  • Basic (Small to Airy buds)
  • Trim (Leaves and popcorn buds)

Dank 1 = 40 Grams

Dank 2 = 59 Grams

Dank 3 = 63 Grams

Basic 1 = 60 Grams

Basic 2 = 27 Grams

Trim = 60 Grams

Total Weight = 249 Grams / 8.8 oz / .55 lb

Over all I got over half a pound of frosty bud to smoke and plenty of trim to make oils with. I am very satisfied with this first grow, as it came many problems to solve, and I do love it when problems open up opportunities for innovative solutions. I never have thought I would love growing so much!

Oh yeah, I also got a giant bump of keif… What do you do with your keif?

Oh I forgot to disclose the total amount of grobo nutes used as part of this run.

3/4 - bottle 1 - mostly manual ph correction
3/4 - bottle 2 - mostly manual ph correction
4 - bottle 3 - manual dosing to keep ppm high
4 - bottle 4 - manual dosing to keep ppm high
2.5 - bottle 5 - balancing as part of daily top off during flower :blossom:

23 Likes

Look @ the F@#$%€ Size of em :astonished:!:open_mouth:!:face_with_monocle:!:wink:!:rofl:!..

7 Likes

Rosin every time for me :+1::wink:

If you have a press that is :flushed:!:wink:!

I had one about a yr ago

I sold it because local bud couldn’t deliver the oils so hardly used it & Never thought I would be growing my own :roll_eyes:!:flushed:!

Could have more psi but awesome machine never the less :+1:

Looks cool on kitchen worktop :wink: just a little $$$$ & that the baby out of 3 i think :thinking:!

Might reinvest if I can get a bloody plant to grow & Decent bud to press…1 day :roll_eyes:!:sob:!:exploding_head:!:rofl:!..

5 Likes

Hell yeah. Told you that 8 oz was a thing ;D Good stuff. Congrats!

6 Likes

You’re good! You should play those guess that weight games and score lol :laughing:

6 Likes

That’s a record! Awesome grow. Congrats :slight_smile: :clap:

6 Likes

That’s insane! Those buds look amazing, enjoy! Not even gonna lie I’m totally jealous, great job and can’t wait till you’re next grow

6 Likes

Belated congratulations on a most excellent harvest!! Been mia as you know, wow, check out those pics!!! Drooling over here! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Congratulations nice looking buds wish the grobo could do that on its own. Now are you going to go straight tent or run another the same way?

4 Likes

@AandM-farms, thanks I am super happy to cross the finish line. It feels like a ton of weight was lifted off my shoulders and the first grow anxieties are now gone.

I do not plan on growing plants this big again with the grobo, there were a lot of risks of a failed grow this route, I had to take extreme measures to ensure I came out on top with my mistake of overcrowding the grobo. I will shoot for normal grobo grows in my grobo and use my tent for multi-plant runs

I may consider putting it into a 2x4 tent during flower, but that only depends if I decide to expand my flowering tents to 2 and the timing is right. I am also currently occupied with building a veg rack for cannabis, and mushrooms.

Here are my 2 new grows that I am currently running :groboone: and :tent:

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see your future grows :+1:t3:

5 Likes

tenor-1

8 Likes