First Grow - MK Ultra (ILGM) **HARVESTED 249 Grams**

Grow Journal 1
Grow Journal 2 - had to switch recipe to generic hybrid

My first grow (Blue Dream) seedling did not make it so I decided to start over with a MK Ultra (white seed from ILGM) grow using the Generic Indica recipe.

She started crawling out on Germination Day 5

Today is Germination Day 7

Looking forward to this grow!

19 Likes

Looking good! Life has emerged. Sorry to hear your blue dream did not make it I wonder what happened to her? My blue girl has been going strong with no issues thankfully, I’m exited to watch this strain grow. Is it’s an auto flower?

1 Like

First Grow - Blue Dream ILGM (RIP) - #16 by Vicc - Share Your Grow - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more
I accidentally broke the bottom of my cocopod during the previous grow (clumsy arm brushed against the bottom and tore like 70% of it) and tried transfer it to a moist paper towel to see if the tail will come out however it didn’t make it.

This seed is a non auto feminized seed.

5 Likes

Onto better things now my friend, congrats! :seedling:

2 Likes

Thank you! I have been following your grow to prep for my blue dream, looks amazing! I will have to give blue dream another shot after this grow.

3 Likes

Early Vegetation (Day 1 / 14)

6 Likes

Looking healthy! :+1:

3 Likes

Is that Goku? :joy:

1 Like

:laughing: Goku is giving MK some spirit energy

2 Likes

:raised_hands: take my energy!

1 Like

Early Vegetation (Day 3 / 14)

Got a new orange spot, do you think its nute burn?

4 Likes

Most likely something simple like burn. Seemingly very common lately.

3 Likes

I thought it was nute burn, thanks @SWSVIC. funny were both Vic’s

2 Likes

Early Vegetation (Day 7 / 14)

the weather has not been kind and she has been sad

Installed a Active Aqua 1/10 HP water chiller today with a sub water pump. I’m glad to not have to get up at 5am every morning just to drop a iced water bottle into the reservoir anymore.

5 Likes

She will appreciate it!

2 Likes

Early Vegetation (Day 11 / 14) - Topping Day

So it turns out my grobo malfunctioned and I am waiting on a new one to be shipped to me so I can send this one back. May have been that initial UPS delivery worker kicking the unit (It arrived with a big dent on the side)

In the mean time, I am manually dosing and ph the reservoir water myself until it arrives. I also noticed shes doing much better since I took over manually managing the nutrient reservoir solution

Today was time for her to be topped:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

7 Likes

That’s crazy, good on grobo for making it right!

4 Likes

Their team put some OT hours in to monitor my grobo for 2 days and concluded that the unit is not functioning according to software logic.

They are serious about being successful. I’m bought in for sure.

6 Likes

Late Vegetation (Day 4 / 14)

My new unit should arrive tomorrow and I was getting tired constantly checking my PH so I found this aquarium ph controller on craigslist for $60. It works great and I am so glad to have an accurate reading. Next up, look for EC monitor. I am also planning on getting a wireless hygrometer so I can just monitor everything from outside the grobo.

Also did some lst today. Will have to undo and rotate tomorrow when I transplant to new unit. Planning on pruning the yellow leaves off after the transplant is a success.

8 Likes

Check out the Pulse One:

2 Likes