Share your grow posts

Hey all,

First off I want to say, welcome to all the new Grobo owners and growers! We are happy to have you as part of the community. As I don’t think I can send a message to everyone on the forum, nor need to, I wanted to point something out to all the new growers here. If you are starting a grow with a “share your grow” post (Super Lemon Haze Photo), PLEASE keep all posts pertaining to that grow in the same thread. You have NO idea how difficult it is for anyone to help when you post a new thread with an issue…because it’s new, we can’t look at the previous progress of the plant. All posts pertaining to a single grow should be in a single “share your grow” category thread. I can’t count how many posts I’ve seen on the same grow ie. Day 28, Day 30, Day 40, I have an issue post…all of the same plant but all different threads. If you have an issue with your plant while tracking in the same thread and nobody responds (haven’t seen this yet), please edit the title of your post to your issue until the issue is resolved. Not trying to come off as an a**hole by any means, just trying to inform. We are all here to help and the progression of the plant ie. previous pictures, previous issues all in the same thread is VERY valuable info. As always, grobo support, the champs, and pretty much everyone else is here to help. So please make it easier on everyone.

Happy growing!

10 Likes

- - - [2021-09.16]:

Sep 16, 12:03 PM

@FireGuy,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (Amen):

Most_Topics..~~ (2)

Most_Topics..1~~ (2)

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

:fist_right:!
Guilty as charged :flushed:!:flushed:!:flushed:!

Will try harder I promise :+1::wink: :seedling::seedling::seedling:

2 Likes