First Grow - MK Ultra (ILGM) **HARVESTED 249 Grams**

How did you do this? App?

5 Likes
8 Likes

Ever have trouble with the macro solutions being to thick or having to big of organic chunks in it and clogging this 16 gauge?

1 Like

Honestly I donā€™t use any products like that so Iā€™m afraid I canā€™t answer that for you Zac.

3 Likes

Congrats!! What a learning experience! Iā€™m assuming that you learned a thing or two as well :wink:
I really appreciate your attention to detail and data collection methodology - an inspiration. Canā€™t wait to see if youā€™re going to be able to restrain yourself on your next grow now that you know the capabilities. :laughing:

5 Likes

Thank you @Centervillain definitely an amazing learning experience and there are still alot more for me to learn, like keeping the plant inside the grobo :laughing:.

Next grows are up and running but they are still young and not much to update on. Stay tuned :wink:.

8 Likes

Cure Day 6

The aroma is starting to get pretty loud in the jars and went from smelling like Gas, Melon, Milk to smelling more like OG. I have been taking sample smokes off the basic batch every night to get an idea of how the smoke is evolving each day and the smoke is ultra smooth and ash is white, even with the small leafy budsā€¦ It takes about 3-5 minutes to really kick in but it kicks in really hard. Great for sleeping.

19 Likes

Wait till you start saving your crystal and cooking with it omg

6 Likes

They look :eyes: really nice :+1:t2: is it really sticky

4 Likes

They are very sticky like glue

5 Likes

Did u want it to be more for sleep I like those a lot dispensary around here donā€™t make it like that more for pain then anything

4 Likes

What would be the best for pain and sleep cause my body hurts 24/7 no lie after all my surgeries I was never normal againā€¦

6 Likes

:joy::+1:t2::seedling: same here ur supposed to let the trichomes get more amber Iā€™ve been hearing a lot

4 Likes

I went about 50/50 with 85% red hair coverage. Itā€™s more on the sedative side. The small buds are a bit less mature but isnā€™t racy. Itā€™s a definite pain relieving snoozer. Was very relaxing smoking some before jumping in the jacuzzi today.

10 Likes

More amber it is

5 Likes

Is it a heavy sleeper thatā€™s exactly what I want mine to come to less for pain

5 Likes

Let it mature longer and youll have a nice hit.

5 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: Iā€™ll really just let u champions make that call when I get to that point my guy that was my only issue with my outdoor grow really I have the loupe but for some reason I really couldnā€™t tell if they were milky cloudy :partly_sunny: or amber maybe u guys can teach me another way to tell

3 Likes

Some NASA setup right there, great work

4 Likes

Thanks @Ghost, funny that you said that because my buddy is giving me a SpaceX hoodie for hooking him up with a 1/4 from this batch :rocket: :laughing:

7 Likes