Exotic Genetix Concord Cream

I’m going to try this with my next couple of photos and see how it goes. I’ve been trying not to go on allgrowers that much as I’m trying to hold myself back from looking at her every second I get :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah so I’ve tried making my pictures better and I’ve kinda accepted it for what it is :confused: my grobo refuses to go into picture mode and I’d rather not f with it.

A lot of my leaves feel entangled and curled up or facing the wrong way and I don’t really know what I should be doing about them. I’ve trimmed a bit last week or should I just give it another week and let it stay the way it is?

Day 78, 19F

7 Likes

If you don’t want to trim just tuck some of the leaves down and try and get light to your bud sites :+1:

4 Likes

It’s not that I don’t want to, I’m unsure if I should be cutting the fan leaves or not.

3 Likes

Well you can start from the inside and bottom. If the leaf isn’t getting light underneath then it’s pretty well useless. But again if your unsure then just tuck them. You just want to get as much light to each bud site as possible

3 Likes

@awakened,

((#YouTubeVideo)): :video_camera:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=youtubevideo%20user%3Asilvergrobo

--

((#NotGoodWithQuick)): :laughing::camera::camera_flash:

--

So sorry this happened to you: So Happy it got under controlled:

--

((#SorryForYourLoss)): :sob:

--

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: For all your Babies:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :eyes:

2 Likes

I decided to cut all of the big fan leaves that were getting in the way. I think I cut too many, but most of their were hogging all the light

6 Likes

Hey @Awakened,

Good work taking out those fan leaves, the grow looks great! You should be able to get into photo mode by holding the button down on the back of the unit for 2 seconds, then release it. Spectrum will change for a bit, then flip back. Gotta be quick!

Cheers,
Stephen

6 Likes

@awakened has been having trouble with that @Stephen. Tried a couple things and it won’t work.

Trim looks good, I don’t think you took too much off👍

4 Likes

My plant is screwed, was wondering why flowers werent developing, turns out my lights aren’t turning off on a 12 hour schedule and no amount of editing will change that.

Yes I’ve submitted a ticket.

And now all of my flower nutrient bottle is almost depleted. I have a bunch of house and garden nuts, can I replace it with aqua flakes A & B and just disconnect the calmag and what not.

Honestly this grow is now turning into a shitshows because of the Grobo. What’s the point of telling people on dragon den that u have an 84% profit margin on nuts and that the grobo Costs less than 1k cad to produce if it’s still defective.

Day 88 supposedly day 29 of flower. More like day zero until someone can tell me why my grobo lights aren’t turning off on the schedule.

1 Like

Have you tried to manually turn them off until you get it fixed? When you go into the light schedule what is it set on? I trust you have already tried to reboot the system?

1 Like

I can’t manually turn them off. No way of doing so in the app. And if u mean unplug the grobo, well then the fan would go off as well as the air pump… If u mean by rebooting as unplugging it for a minute and reconnecting then yes. I have done that. Hasn’t helped. I’m just so frustrated because their is absolutely no way to tell what’s going wrong with the system and we’re left to manually troubleshoot it.

Manually dose till issue resolves

1 Like

@awakened

Try dragging that light slider to a different setting like 5:30 to 5:30, save the new settings, then put it back to 5:00 to 5:00 and save. Not certain if that’s your issue but it fixed a similar timing issue I’ve had once or twice already.

4 Likes

This has worked for me also

4 Likes

Did that and changed the settings to shut off now. Still see a purple light

2 Likes

Yea your having an issue if it won’t follow flower lighting

1 Like

But if I were you I’d super crop really hard or top the shit out of that plant cuz it’s gunna stretch a lot due to where it is now

1 Like

I’m thinking in screwed and the best thing to do is to transplant her out of here and into a tent.( I don’t want to do this because it’ll fuck with the new seedlings that I’ve just germinated…) I’ve already been extremely aggressive with her and I’ll try to supercrop her more and start breaking multiple branches and tying her down. But her rootball is insane already. It’s just a really shitty situation to be in atm. Like I already need another airstone from what I’ve seen. I’m just frustrated with how Grobo is supposed to be automated and yet I can’t manually fix the lights to work on a 12 hour shift… what do I have to do? Get a timer for the grobo and get an external fan and an external airstone? Literally defeats the whole purpose of the Grobo.

1 Like