Exotic Genetix Concord Cream

First grow ever.

Exotic Genetix Concord Cream. @ day 5 early veg.

She looks a little bit droppie what do u guys think?

She normal or should I put in a support ticket?

4 Likes

5 Likes

I think your plant looks really healthy. Those leaves are just so big they have no choice but to droop a little but, they don’t look limp and they are very green.

4 Likes

She’s good and cheers to the exotic genetix that was my first seed as well except the flavor was trapstar !! But it was fired good luck

4 Likes

You’re good, I looked at mine every two hours when I first planted. I’m about about 50 days in, now I just look twice a day :slightly_smiling_face: . Your next week will be cool to watch. I think its healthy, that’s how mine started.

6 Likes

oh i know Chris xD i’ve stalked the hell out of you! saw all of ur posts and ur greenthumb dog xD i went with EG mainly cuz of ur trapstar! i’ve ordered a bunch of EG’s latest seeds also! in ur opinion whats the best genetics? i was looking at ethos recently. wish someone could get their seeds! u and the champions here really made me buy grobo. this community really. i know ur snoopin’ steph and osage!

2 Likes

thank you sir! i’m just a noob who’s done some research

2 Likes

thank u sir! im barely looking at her, i’ve got her in an AC’d room at 25-26c and i dont want to mess with it at all :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Me too! Your welcome! Even though I’m not a man! Lol!

2 Likes

Your discipline is impressive!

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate that … she was def fun to grow for sure … and best genetics yikes that’s hard I know some ig guys who aren’t even famous who have killer crosses … riot seeds is awesome but expensive but his cuts are insane … exotic is good ethos is good … but try looking at some new people … the hype train is cool and all but I’m not with all that… try thugpug he has fireee cannarado has fire mycotek Probky has the best gg4 ibdl line out his gg4 goes back twelve crosses so it’s super stable anything he crosses it with is killer … shoot me a message I love talking genetics

3 Likes

@awakened,

Exotic

1--

((#Alive)): ((#Healthy)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

2 Likes

My apologizes ma’am! It was a generic sir after all :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

She did not do too good on week 3… this is now the begining of week 4 and she looks like death.

I don’t know what happened. But I saw that some of the roots weren’t getting water. Because of the sensor level being lower and I felt that choked… I added more water now and praying, althought I’m 90% sure I’m screwed. Since it’s a normal seed all this stress too early in her life will turn her into a he :frowning:

1 Like

And yes idiot me actually topped 2 days ago… which is sending all the wrong messages to her. '(

No worries!!! Your first pics are a lot clearer what did you change? Sort of has an orange hue now. Don’t give up on her she will pull through! :eyes::seedling:

Surprisingly enough same camera phone P30 pro but I used the picture mode on the grobo… It’s better without? These next pictures are with p30pro macro mode with the cameras light on instead of the grobo and vivid color filteration

to

Day 24 I added more water to the reservoir and I don’t know if she’s doing well or not…

1 Like

She’s not well. Nute burn for sure, maybe even a ph issue. Is one of your nute bottles noticeably lower than the rest? If so that’s your culprit

1 Like

Nothing noticable from the bottles. I’ll do a pH test and check it out. I’m just confused, I’ve literally done all the recommendations and setup properly but she’s too gone I think :persevere: maybe I should do what you do and control the nutes manually…?

1 Like