Exotic Genetix Concord Cream

Yea your having an issue if it won’t follow flower lighting

1 Like

But if I were you I’d super crop really hard or top the shit out of that plant cuz it’s gunna stretch a lot due to where it is now

1 Like

I’m thinking in screwed and the best thing to do is to transplant her out of here and into a tent.( I don’t want to do this because it’ll fuck with the new seedlings that I’ve just germinated…) I’ve already been extremely aggressive with her and I’ll try to supercrop her more and start breaking multiple branches and tying her down. But her rootball is insane already. It’s just a really shitty situation to be in atm. Like I already need another airstone from what I’ve seen. I’m just frustrated with how Grobo is supposed to be automated and yet I can’t manually fix the lights to work on a 12 hour shift… what do I have to do? Get a timer for the grobo and get an external fan and an external airstone? Literally defeats the whole purpose of the Grobo.

1 Like

Yea best bet is move to a tent grow but that’s gunna be hard getting the pony out of the grobo coco pod holder … I mean she will face stress adjust to the new way of growing so don’t be surprised if she drops for a week or two… this happens to me but I did
The reverse and went from soil to grobo but it worked out great

3 Likes

Hey @awakened,

I’m looking at your ticket now and will respond through support. Looks like you have an LED short. There is a fix you can do in the field or you can send the unit back for repairs. Details on your ticket.

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Don’t think I can do it. It’s just too much of a hassle, we’ll see how it goes.

Thanks Stephen, I’ll try and do the fix in the field… sending the unit back is just out of the question.

2 Likes

Hey @awakened,

Roger that. Sent you over several options and a couple repair guides to check out.

Stephen

1 Like

Thanks a lot Stephen, put the electrical tape and I got it turned off the light. Again sorry if i was aggrevated. Just can’t believe I went all the time with my grow basically being in limbo…

3 Likes

@chris_barfield so man, can u like gimme a quick run down of what nuts I should be using from house & garden? I’m using them just cuz Mike from exotic Genetix uses them and says it’s the best. I remember u writing in another thread I should put 1/2 what the recommended dose is in the begining?

Can I keep the grobo pH up and pH down to regulate its self or u think it’s going to f it up?

Also so u remember what the size of the Grobo refill tank is? I think it’s 2 gallons right?

Thanks bro

Nice work @awakened, I can see it is now off and reading a temp that I expect. Let me know if you have any further questions or issues!

Kindly,
Stephen

3 Likes

IMG_20191125_203018

3 Likes

Lmao … I’d suggest 1/4 strength first and yes you can leave the meters in the grobo so they can take care of ph swings for you

3 Likes

So… today is day 100. The increased stress from staying in vegetative state for so long because of my grobo’s light short circuiting and refusing to go into a 12-12 cycle was the nail in the coffin. She hemp’d out from all the added stress.

I feel kinda robbed by my whole grobo experience. I’m not the type to want to micromanage everything or be contacting support to solve a technical issue. My money would’ve been better spent building a tent and controlling all the variables.

All I can say is I have a really expensive closet that looks cool and I really want a refund lol.

Just a friendly PSA if it sounds too good to be true, wait for version 2 or 3 or 4. Lol.

4 Likes

On the other hand my new grow is doing amazing!

7 Likes

Dig the transition :+1::v::exploding_head::scream::man_dancing::man_dancing::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Thanks man, should’ve paid more attention to ur posts also lol. Wouldn’t have spent so much money :rofl::rofl::clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

You’ll do sweet with that setup! Just make sure you have hydroguard and revive at the ready. I’d also get a water sensor so you can keep track of the water temp. They’re cheap, but invaluable :+1::v::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Did it Herm or was it a male?

2 Likes

This is the setup I was looking for but couldn’t find a place to purchase. Do you live in the US? If so can you send me the info or link? Gorilla/RDWC

1 Like