Alexander_Smith_Grow Bruce-Banner

I’m going to stay n touch with u so I can see how ur grow goes along with mines since we have the same strain and are 1 day apart

2 Likes

Hows the grow coming along

- - - [2021-09.08]:

Sep 8, 4:29 PM

@Alexander_Smith,

- - - [2021-09.09]:

@Alexander_Smith,

• (Lets Try To Get You Past The Finish Line_ :checkered_flag: This Time):

(Click Here To Read More):

--

--

:brain:

(GrowJournals): (ClickHere):

--

• (You Can Only See :eye::eye: These If They Are Made Public):

ShareYourGrow..1~~ {#Public}:

- - - [2021-09.16]:

@Alexander_Smith,

• (I_ :eye: Shared [SomeThing] Here): (She Is Happy_ :smiley:): (Show Us The Bottom Of Your Pod):

~~~

- - - [2021-10.06]:

@Alexander_Smith,

• (I’m Sorry To Read/See_ :eyes: This):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

The girls are doing well. This is my 1st Grobo grow so I am getting used to their box. I started a foliar spray mist. Both plants roots are in the water.

Both are growing very well. This is the time where we have to wait for the plant to grow. Nothing else we can do until she gains some size.

A little bigger than JWB and a few days younger. Growing by 1/3 daily. Has the Dumbo ears…

Just Win Baby
Doing good. Roots down. Has a very small nute burn on a leaf. No issues.

1 Like

Just Win Baby
Bruce Banner Auto
Day 20

Bruce Banner Auto
Day 16

Running about

5.7 PH
550 PPM

1 Like

Day 13 and the HULK is growing nicely. Grobo aint too bad of an investment. Hope it makes it to the end :pray:

3 Likes

Look :eyes: gd might wanna get ur self some hydrogurd just in case if ur water :droplet: temp starts to climb :person_climbing: an a lil fan to keep ur pod dry :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip playa, how exactly would I use the hydroguard in the grobo. This is my first grow so a little novice here.

1 Like

Well u don’t want ur water :droplet: temp going over 72 degrees if u don’t have a thermometer :thermometer: for ur grobo u can always add like 10 ml I do 7 but u can do 10 hydrogurd won’t harm ur plant :seedling: just to prevent root rot oh an the grobo store :department_store: sells thermometer :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

U gave me thoro tips thanks so much

1 Like

No doubt man that’s what we here for :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I add the Hydroguard too, one less thing to worry about.

1 Like

Looking a little sick, what am I doing wrong here

1 Like

She looks good to me do you have bubbles going in tank

1 Like

Yea but gonna buy another airstone and swap it out

Sometimes they droop. It may be the weight of the initial leaves. Just talk to her and leave her. No negative root signs or negative leaf signs…
Leave her alone. She will prop up and respond.

1 Like

Haven’t checked it in a few days and then I see this

1 Like

Check your water level and PPM. She should be drinking and the level should be lower than what is required. If that is the case, the solution is more concentrated and the PPM will be higher than the plant can take. Result…Nute burn :fire:.

Add water to fill up the bucket and this will dilute the solution and lower the PPM. It will take a few days, but she will recover. Cut the burnt leaves off gradually.

I was thinking the app told us when water levels were low. My box did the samething to my plant 🪴 :upside_down_face:. I guess we have to check the levels and the data everyday.

As the plant grows this issue will persist and increase. Keep and eye on the PPM.

Remember:
Recovery time is lost growing time… which equals less yield and potency

Keeping her in optimal conditions is how we maximize the growth, harvest and quality.

1 Like

I am moving along great. Started trimming fan leaves and topping both plants. My 3rd box seed is up as well. I am ordering the Grobo water chiller for my boxes. I thing water temp is the most important factor in maximizing a grow.

Once she reaches transition, it should be smooth sailing. Just monitor, drain, and fill.

1 Like

Jus doing a little bit of cropping

2 Likes